Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (61 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To go from thinking we did a good job to lower the average age, get rid of some of the dead wood and bought some exciting younger players to suddenly think no... this is totally shit....
How can you go praising someone's work to criticise the same bit of work months later.

It only shows what a complete sell out some people are to their own beliefs.
Simple. I thought the window looked good at first, before I had seen the team on the field. Then the team had a shit season.

Its not complicated. It has nothing to do with "beliefs" or selling out lol. It was an initial impression that turned out to be incorrect.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Simple. I thought the window looked good at first, before I had seen the team on the field. Then the team had a shit season.

Its not complicated. It has nothing to do with "beliefs" or selling out lol. It was an initial impression that turned out to be incorrect.
Sounds like it should be quite easy to understand.

Should.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
To go from thinking we did a good job to lower the average age, get rid of some of the dead wood and bought some exciting younger players to suddenly think no... this is totally shit....
How can you go praising someone's work to criticise the same bit of work months later.

It only shows what a complete sell out some people are to their own beliefs.
Sometimes things look a lot better on paper than they are in actuality. Sometimes things don't turn out as good as you thought they were.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sometimes things look a lot better on paper than they are in actuality. Sometimes things don't turn out as good as you thought they were.
Believe me it would be better if we had an actual coach. Keep asking yourself is this team really where it should be in the league? No absolutely not, you really think this team is any less competitive than last season? absolutely not. Did we have an actual coach last season? YES (even if Sarri is bad, he's still better than Pirlo)

Would keeping Higuain, Costa, Matuidi for example have done any better than Morata, Chiesa and Mckennie? ask yourself that!

Is that lazy, underperforming, unmotivated Pjanic that much of a loss that we are 12 points behind inter?

Seriously I challenge everyone to ask themselves what I've put in the above.

Then again people were pissed we didn't even sign mandzukic in January and said we've left ourselves short without him... well guess what he's scored the square root of fuck all for Milan in the 4 months he's been there, just imagine how many here would be pissed if he had the same output here given the wages he's on.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

:agree:

Also, just because we as fans are optimistic and excited about players signed to play for the club, and rate a mercato as decent or good, that doesn’t mean those players are actually going to perform here and not flop. And it’s pretty clear that a lot of signings over the past 3 years of Tici’s reign have flopped very badly.

It’s a pointless fan exercise to judge a mercato before the season begins, and most everyone but badass understands such ratings mean nothing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Also, just because we as fans are optimistic and excited about players signed to play for the club, and rate a mercato as decent or good, that doesn’t mean those players are actually going to perform here and not flop. And it’s pretty clear that a lot of signings over the past 3 years of Tici’s reign have flopped very badly.

It’s a pointless fan exercise to judge a mercato before the season begins, and most everyone but badass understands such ratings mean nothing.
Just to quote myself again

"Would keeping Higuain, Costa, Matuidi for example have done any better than Morata, Chiesa and Mckennie? ask yourself that!

Is that lazy, underperforming, unmotivated Pjanic that much of a loss that we are 12 points behind inter?"

but I guess thinking for some people here is too challenging, but lets blame paratici for actually making improvements to last years team only to be coached by an absolute amateur who has no fucking clue.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
https://www.tuttojuve.com/altre-not...ile-il-ritorno-di-marotta-con-giuntoli-552949

Repubblica - Agnelli insoddisfatto della dirigenza: possibile il ritorno di Marotta con Giuntoli

Non solo Pirlo: anche Fabio Paratici e Pavel Nedved sarebbero sotto esame in casa Juventus. Secondo quanto riportato da "La Repubblica", Andrea Agnelli, presidente bianconero, sarebbe profondamente insoddisfatto dell'operato dei 2 dirigenti bianconeri, sia per la campagna acquisti fatta in estate, che per i risvolti del "caso Suarez" a livello di immagine. Al posto dei 2 dirigenti, Agnelli potrebbe richiamare Beppe Marotta nel ruolo di ad, con Giuntoli, attuale uomo mercato del Napoli, che arriverebbe come direttore sportivo.

repubblica (owned by exor...) saying that agnelli can fire paratici and nedved, and the replacements might be marotta (ceo) and guintoli (director of sports department).

i'm still on the fence about marotta. i wasn't a fan of his latest mercati, but we're clearly missing someone like him to run the club. the mess we are right now, and the relative silence around inda despite the obvious financial difficulties speak volumes. not sure he'd accept agnelli's call though.

as for guintoli, i'd prefer carnevali or luis campos.

yay or nay?
I don’t think Beppe is perfect, and he had some obvious limitations here, that looked a little worse as we became more established in the European Elite and our financial capabilities grew...

But he’s a true professional who does his job effectively and quietly. Inter has gone from being a complete circus to looking like the best managed club in Italy (sporting level, not Suning obviously lol), and Juventus has gone from being the best run club in Italy to looking like a disorganized circus club.

We need some professionalism again. I don’t care if it’s Beppe or not, but it clearly isn’t gonna be Tootsie.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just to quote myself again

"Would keeping Higuain, Costa, Matuidi for example have done any better than Morata, Chiesa and Mckennie? ask yourself that!

Is that lazy, underperforming, unmotivated Pjanic that much of a loss that we are 12 points behind inter?"

but I guess thinking for some people here is too challenging, but lets blame paratici for actually making improvements to last years team only to be coached by an absolute amateur who has no fucking clue.
ask yourself this: is this the best squad of the league? because when tici took over, it was, and now, it isn't. and it was marotta, who built the best squad in 2,5 years. they weren't even top3 before he arrived to inda.

and we could stop here.

in 3 seasons, paratici managed to make our squad the most unbalanced juventus squad i can remember. we have some very good young players (de ligt, chiesa especially), but at the same time, odds are that none of our midfielders would start for either milanese club, which only happened in the ferrara/delneri era. and inb4 but but but marotta: paratici signed all of our midfielders (besides bentancur). this is the least physical juventus i can remember, and we had the same impression with sarriventus (so stop blaming pirlo for everything). he got rid of two useful homegrown players, he'd like to repurchase one of them, and the other's replacement will never wear our jersey. he offered rugani two contract extensions, something even you wouldn't even try to explain. he extended mandzukic's contract, then transfer listed him a couple of months later. he gave bonucci a 6.5m salary, making him literally unsellable, and making sure bonbon retires here. he paid 72m for arthur, who has a history of unprofessional behavior and who can't even get in a physical shape to play 3 full matches in a row. we started last season with 25 players, and we couldn't even use some of those guys in any competition. i can't even find words for our wage bill. rabiot, ramsey? fuck marotta, i know.

there are some positive signs which we can cherry pick to make paratici look better, but the bottom line is that our squad is a mess. mentally, physically, salary wise it's a huge unsustainable mess. tici had 3 years to fix it, for me, his time is up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ask yourself this: is this the best squad of the league? because when tici took over, it was, and now, it isn't. and it was marotta, who built the best squad in 2,5 years. they weren't even top3 before he arrived to inda.

and we could stop here.

in 3 seasons, paratici managed to make our squad the most unbalanced juventus squad i can remember. we have some very good young players (de ligt, chiesa especially), but at the same time, odds are that none of our midfielders would start for either milanese club, which only happened in the ferrara/delneri era. and inb4 but but but marotta: paratici signed all of our midfielders (besides bentancur). this is the least physical juventus i can remember, and we had the same impression with sarriventus (so stop blaming pirlo for everything). he got rid of two useful homegrown players, he'd like to repurchase one of them, and the other's replacement will never wear our jersey. he offered rugani two contract extensions, something even you wouldn't even try to explain. he extended mandzukic's contract, then transfer listed him a couple of months later. he gave bonucci a 6.5m salary, making him literally unsellable, and making sure bonbon retires here. he paid 72m for arthur, who has a history of unprofessional behavior and who can't even get in a physical shape to play 3 full matches in a row. we started last season with 25 players, and we couldn't even use some of those guys in any competition. i can't even find words for our wage bill. rabiot, ramsey? fuck marotta, i know.

there are some positive signs which we can cherry pick to make paratici look better, but the bottom line is that our squad is a mess. mentally, physically, salary wise it's a huge unsustainable mess. tici had 3 years to fix it, for me, his time is up.
We won the fucking league last season with a worse team!!! But we had a fricking manager at least! same as we did under Conte and Allegri before him.

THATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

You mean to tell me that a team that has the likes of Ronaldo, De Ligt and two of the best young players in the league last season in chiesa and kulusevski is a bad enough team to not be competing for the league? GET FUCKING REAL

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

and we could stop here.

But Marotta extended Khedira! Fuck Marotta @JCK

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004

Man what you saying eint true ....

in this forum , the majority witnessed generations of Juve players and managers and have at least a common sense when they rate a mercato ....

and now you tell me rating because of excitement !

one more thing .... how on earth you judge players with an incapable coach ? how i cant really believe what am reading here blaming the players , especially the new ones ...??

another thing , how you judge and write off the new comers, from just the first season how ? Berna took us 4 years to write him off ....Dybala still very inconsistent

and yet members here think he is GOD gifted

All this because you guys don't like Fabio ?? !!

their are some basics before you judge those players ....

- - - Updated - - -

But Marotta extended Khedira! Fuck Marotta @JCK
I agree with this one , but you know ...if we kept Marotta for another 2 or 3 years we better have smooth management transition, this one on AA uncalculated decision

Last edited:

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
A lot of Tuz members were optimistic about the mercato results because it was only a beginning of the post-Sarri era, and people were just relieved that there wouldn't be that kind of performances, regardless the roster. Many people expected more from this team, because it was terribly out of sync with Sarri's style of football, so it was only natural to expect at least some additional potential to be unveiled. And when people are optimistic, they tend to add a few points just as a tip. This is ok for football fans. But if this is how the management think, they must be shown the door.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We won the fucking league last season with a worse team!!! But we had a fricking manager at least! same as we did under Conte and Allegri before him.

THATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

You mean to tell me that a team that has the likes of Ronaldo, De Ligt and two of the best young players in the league last season in chiesa and kulusevski is a terrible side?
You continue to deflect his arguments and keep repeating the same nonsense.

He said its a poorly built, unbalanced team with lots of soft, snowflake players. He, like most people here ALSO UNDERSTAND that Pirlo has been poor and needs to replaced and yet your rebuttal to it is ' but but but we have Ronaldo, Chiesa and De Ligt so we should be coasting in the league'. Maybe if you saw things clearly and dint have Tici's deck up your mouth 24/7, you'd also understand that this mess that we're currently in has been brewing not just this season but for the past 2-3 years. Pirlo just happened to come later on and make things worse but Tici's incompetency is well documented ever since he took over and there are several instances to prove that.

Btw I would take Beppe's 'underwhelming' Pjanic-Khedira-Matuidi midfield anyday over Tici's pathetic collection of midfield recruitments.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You continue to deflect his arguments and keep repeating the same nonsense.

He said its a poorly built, unbalanced team with lots of soft, snowflake players. He, like most people here ALSO UNDERSTAND that Pirlo has been poor and needs to replaced and yet your rebuttal to it is ' but but but we have Ronaldo, Chiesa and De Ligt so we should be coasting in the league'. Maybe if you saw things clearly and dint have Tici's deck up your mouth 24/7, you'd also understand that this mess that we're currently in has been brewing not just this season but for the past 2-3 years. Pirlo just happened to come later on and make things worse but Tici's incompetency is well documented ever since he took over and there are several instances to prove that.

Btw I would take Beppe's 'underwhelming' Pjanic-Khedira-Matuidi midfield anyday over Tici's pathetic collection of midfield recruitments.
So you honestly think we were better off not bringing in Chiesa, Mckennie, Morata, kulusevski, Arthur this season and should have stuck with Higuain, Matuidi, Khedira and Pjanic instead?

But its ok Pirlo gets a get out of jail free card because he's been actually given a better side than what Sarri was given, but its paratici's fault still. Makes sense...

Pirlo would have failed with last season's team even more so, or even Allegri's last team. That's the fucking difference.

If we actually had a half decent coach we would be competing for the league still, that is a FACT.

ok do me a fucking favour. Log off and let the drugs wear off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)