Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (68 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was a tense and vibrant game and at the end of it, the Juventus President seems to have insulted Conte. Agnelli was caught on cameras saying: “Fu** off shut up a**hole.”

According to several reports in Italy, Agnelli was referring to both Antonio Conte and Beppe Marotta, but Rai Sport claims the Inter director was not in the stands when the match ended.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It was a tense and vibrant game and at the end of it, the Juventus President seems to have insulted Conte. Agnelli was caught on cameras saying: “Fu** off shut up a**hole.”

According to several reports in Italy, Agnelli was referring to both Antonio Conte and Beppe Marotta, but Rai Sport claims the Inter director was not in the stands when the match ended.
:lol: I hope he will not get a ban

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
of course. his personality is toxic, but he's still a good coach, and he's spineless enough to take literally any job. watch him to coach milan too later in his career.
I think he'll end up being one of those short term coaches that steadies the ship before long, his system is easy enough to learn but screaming and shouting will only work for so long

- - - Updated - - -

Conte, irritated by the yells coming from the stand , gives a middle finger in the direction of Agnelli. At the end of the match, Andrea said to him "now, put it in your ass, the finger"
I heard that Cunte showed that middle finger to bumucci.... Now i hate bumucci but even im on his side on this fight :lol:

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I wonder if he was trolling Conte. Knew that he could easily wind him up, get in his head and distract him from the match. If he gets a touchline ban in Serie A even better, not like Juve will suffer if agnelli isn't in the stands.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Thank you, Andrea.

Honest question, but do you really think any half decent club would ever hire cunte now?
Desperate clubs looking for a savior abound.

I think he'll end up being one of those short term coaches that steadies the ship before long, his system is easy enough to learn but screaming and shouting will only work for so long
Il nuovo Ranieri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)