Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (88 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
listen agnelli. no matter what u do you are going to be the bad guy in italy. such is life in the country of victim playing.

so if no matter what u do u are going to be a bad guy, then ACT like a bad guy. starting with press conferences ripping on napoli, figc. no need to stand up for shit because they can't hurt you more than they are trying to

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
listen agnelli. no matter what u do you are going to be the bad guy in italy. such is life in the country of victim playing.

so if no matter what u do u are going to be a bad guy, then ACT like a bad guy. starting with press conferences ripping on napoli, figc. no need to stand up for shit because they can't hurt you more than they are trying to
Won't work. They'll start docking us points.

Best thing to do is keep running the club as best as possible. Just keep wrecking the opposition on the field and financially

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Won't work. They'll start docking us points.

Best thing to do is keep running the club as best as possible. Just keep wrecking the opposition on the field and financially
I am also for this strategy. Lets just keep setting new standards in Italy, lets keep braking record after record, lets FINALLY win the Champions League, put everything into winning it and dont bother about anything. As one of our club legends, Stefano Sturaro once said "A dog can bark all it wants on the corpse of a dead lion, but a lion is a lion and a dog is a dog." We are a lion. Thank you Sturaro, for everything!!!

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I really liked the gentleman style. Lo stilo Juve. It has kind of disappeared in the last years. A lot can be said of Paratici but one thing he isn't is gentleman. Nedved has lately followed suit. I expect more. No matter how much is sent our way, we win more by staying on the pedestal. Italian media and public is not the world and we're a global club. So act professionally so the rest of the world can take our side. Andrea moves sort of inbetween from the little I follow our management. Some times he's a gentleman (most of the time) but then he's silent some time when he should perhaps speak out. But I don't follow media in Italy and have little interest and time to follow our management so I can be off. It's just a feeling I've had over the past 2-3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. I forgot to add. In comparison to the rest of the clowns in Italy. We're still gentlemen. The rest of Italy is just a joke.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I really liked the gentleman style. Lo stilo Juve. It has kind of disappeared in the last years. A lot can be said of Paratici but one thing he isn't is gentleman. Nedved has lately followed suit. I expect more. No matter how much is sent our way, we win more by staying on the pedestal. Italian media and public is not the world and we're a global club. So act professionally so the rest of the world can take our side. Andrea moves sort of inbetween from the little I follow our management. Some times he's a gentleman (most of the time) but then he's silent some time when he should perhaps speak out. But I don't follow media in Italy and have little interest and time to follow our management so I can be off. It's just a feeling I've had over the past 2-3 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Also. I forgot to add. In comparison to the rest of the clowns in Italy. We're still gentlemen. The rest of Italy is just a joke.
I was reading the Milan forum the other day and one of the users said he liked Chiesa but "he has that Juve cuntyness about him".

It made total sense to me, outside the pitch our people shall always be gentlemanly but on the pitch we need to regain that tradional Juve cuntiness which we have definitely lost lately.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sack Allegri, then replace him with Sarri, sack Sarri and replace him with Pirlo. Every new manager is worse than his predecessor, consequently making us decline a level or two. From CL favorites under Allegri to fighting for CL spots under Pirlo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)