Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (56 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let it happen gradually like we did with Boniperti, the only Juve legend that rivals Del Piero's stature in the club. His Juve management career went from executive director, honorary, ceremonial in various stages, to at a time, actual decisive power as chairman of the board of directors (Andrea's current role), but that happend 15-20 years after retirement, not off the bat. You just dont start off by giving novice legends decision making powers off the bat.
It better happen in our strong years too. Don't want another Maldini case here.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Let it happen gradually like we did with Boniperti, the only Juve legend that rivals Del Piero's stature in the club. His Juve management career went from executive director, honorary, ceremonial in various stages, to at a time, actual decisive power as chairman of the board of directors (Andrea's current role), but that happend 15-20 years after retirement, not off the bat. You just dont start off by giving novice legends decision making powers off the bat.
edit, nevermind

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Please, just be a man, for once, its no big deal really.

You were excited (actually we should all be horrified by this news), and wanted to share it in twitter. Whats truly bizzare is to deny its you, its your frigging name, insane speculative news shared only here, and litterally deleted the second we said its you. Takes a special level of insecurity to not even be able to take responsbility for basic shit online with total strangers. You must walk on egg shells in real life if you cant even mea culpa on shit like this.
It wasn’t him bro. It was @Alen.

How do you know that Alen hasn’t set up a Twitter account in Badass’ name to make him look pathetic by posting guru news? Think about it. I wouldn’t put it past him. Do you not remember the Marcelo saga?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It wasn’t him bro. It was @Alen.

How do you know that Alen hasn’t set up a Twitter account in Badass’ name to make him look pathetic by posting guru news? Think about it. I wouldn’t put it past him. Do you not remember the Marcelo saga?
I wasn't Marcelo. I even forgot Vidal's friend was named Marcelo. Strange that you remember it. Suspicious too.
I think Marcelo was a real friend of Arturo. You all scared him off.

- - - Updated - - -

Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

:touched: :touched:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I wasn't Marcelo. I even forgot Vidal's friend was named Marcelo. Strange that you remember it. Suspicious too.
I think Marcelo was a real friend of Arturo. You all scared him off.
Maybe he was real? :boh: stranger things have happened

Maybe you lead all of Tuz to believe that Marcelo was not really providing Badass with credible information? You convinced everyone that Marcelo was a figment of Badass imagination when in reality he was actually legit.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:lol:

You really don’t know who it is?

He looks like a panda, is Chinese-Jew and lives in England.
honestly, i'd only recognize like 4-5 members from tuz, and he was neither of them.

anyway, it was a fun last night with all that crazy rumor tanu dropped and the reactions. tuz is a very special online zoo. :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 54)