Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (73 Viewers)

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
No way its happening. Horror scenario. And I say this in news that involved Del Piero, the guy that litterally defines EVERYTHING I loved about football. Thats how much I rate Agnelli as our president.

- - - Updated - - -

FFS, you still denying? You dont know how to make things easy for yourself, do you?
I don't want to act like I know shit , because I don't know exactly what Agnelli's job is , but I think he did great job , yeah Del Piero is greatest Juve legend but that doesn't mean he would be great bussiness man/president, i would rather see Agnelli as our president over any other Juve legend including Del Piero and even Gigi (my all time favorite)

Agnelli seems like powerful smart man , that's exactly what we need,yeah he made some mistakes,but everybody does.

I hope AA wll stay .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No way its happening. Horror scenario. And I say this in news that involved Del Piero, the guy that litterally defines EVERYTHING I loved about football. Thats how much I rate Agnelli as our president.

- - - Updated - - -

FFS, you still denying? You dont know how to make things easy for yourself, do you?
Del Pireo as Juve president is such an easy lie to buy tho, cause we all want it :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Del Piero as Juve president is such an easy lie to buy tho, cause we all want it :D

Thats why they baking it in with Vialli, the guy that spent 20 years talking down on Juve in english media. Its clever little technique, double whammy, they first give you the carrot then the stick immediately to give this bizzare rumour a faint hint of bitter reality, since its in human nature to find negative things more believeable lol.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Let it happen gradually like we did with Boniperti, the only Juve legend that rivals Del Piero's stature in the club. His Juve management career went from executive director, honorary, ceremonial in various stages, to at a time, actual decisive power as chairman of the board of directors (Andrea's current role), but that happend 15-20 years after retirement, not off the bat. You just dont start off by giving novice legends decision making powers off the bat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)