Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (86 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Agnelli seems smart..... he should go back to the period after inter's treble and do the complete oposite of what inter did after being on top of the world and how they declined into obscurity these last 10 years. It can happen to anyone, Juventus isnt immune to it...
unfortunately we already have an ageing, declining, overpaid squad, so the future depends on the reaction. quality signings can save the day. de ligt and demiral were great starts, not sure about danilo, arthur and ramsey.

also, let's not forget that the italian core had an integral part in our winning cycle. buffon, barza, chiellini, pre-milan bonucci, pirlo, marchisio, even storari made a very strong, loyal, hard working core for the squad. guys like mandzukic and licthsteiner deserve a honorable mention. juve absolutely need to rebuild a similar core. without that, we'll just have some random mercenaries and a coach trying to build a team, and basically all seasons can go either way after that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
“We lost our shape and organization in Udine, but the positive aspect is we did that because we were trying so hard to win. I prefer that as a reason to lose rather than being passive, which is what we experienced a few other times. I like that desire to win, but we weren’t perfect in the execution. "

"I have to adapt to the characteristics of the players I get. A club cannot buy 25 players".‬

“This is the most difficult season in Italian football history."

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQdfl7ToQgXY1o608DDuhuGy6tpK-XHwby5Ow&usqp=CAU.jpg

All Juventini to Andrea right now:

giphy.gif

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
“We lost our shape and organization in Udine, but the positive aspect is we did that because we were trying so hard to win. I prefer that as a reason to lose rather than being passive, which is what we experienced a few other times. I like that desire to win, but we weren’t perfect in the execution. "

"I have to adapt to the characteristics of the players I get. A club cannot buy 25 players".‬

giphy.gif
@JCK

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

giphy.gif
buy 25 players? Did he wants 25 new players? Isn't CR7 good enough for him? Manager got exactly what they bought, this guy is mediocre in every way: football wise, personal image, talking

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
when alex ferguson was was man u manager, he would sell important first team players every few years to keep squad fresh, young and hungry for titles. he had great control over who came and and went that way.

agnelli had the chance to do this with both conte and allegri, but instead gave too much power to marotta instead. marotta was great at bargaining but he should have been working for coach to sculpt this team. the sad part is after conte left, agnelli should have seen how great allegri has been and given him total control of the club.

i dont mind going a season without title if it meant rebuilding club under an ambitious coach. better it happens on our terms vs when things go wrong. because soon we might find ourselves finishing outside of CL spots if our enemies keep improving.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We can win scudetto every year while rebuilding. This year proves that we can win scudetto without coach or even with someone actively sabotaging the whole process.
That bastard Marotta and AA built a great foundation and there is still a huge gap between us and everything else in Seria A. AA should stabilize the ship.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The question that bothers me the most is if Agnelli is actually aware of the problems this team is facing and does he have a clear plan of what he is supposed to do to avoid a bad case scenario where we end up 3rd or 4th in these following seasons? We are bound to finish second at one point, we just cant win every single year and we must not go into full retard mode when that happens but when we eventually do not manage to win the Scudetto i prefer it to be because the oposition played a very good football and got a lot stronger rather than we getting much weaker and decline in quality because of bad mamagement...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I want a prime Cr7 level signing to celebrate our future 10th scudetto. Nothing less than a Mbappe level would satisfy, and a CL title too (but that might be too much to ask we have too much bad juju in finals).

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I want a prime Cr7 level signing to celebrate our future 10th scudetto. Nothing less than a Mbappe level would satisfy, and a CL title too (but that might be too much to ask we have too much bad juju in finals).
I think that is the plan. I hope they can pull it off. I fear we are wasting the CR7 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 77)