Andrea "Il Bruco Brutto" Agnelli (63 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He is right.
No one expected Covid..
It destroyed our weak financials with Ronaldo Salary.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Obviously nobody expected COVID but I believe the same thing would’ve happened without COVID. We gave stupid salaries even before COVID (remember Ramsey?), and did bad deals such as Spinazzola Pellegrini swap before COVID too. No way that would’ve been sustainable with or without pandemic.
AA conveniently blames madness of Tici and Bini years on COVID means he has not learned anything. Did COVID force him to hire Sarri to fire him a season later? Did COVID force him to hire Pirlo only to give a 8m a season contract to Allegri a season later?
Remember Aaron Ramsey?

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He is right.
No one expected Covid..
It destroyed our weak financials with Ronaldo Salary.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
ronaldo was the least of our problems

tici's signings and contract extensions though, full on chaos. extend mandzukic, then fire him 4 months later, why not? extend rugani with a raise, then why not, extend him AGAIN during the same year? arthur, wtf?

with a proper sports director ronaldo would have been a huge success.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Obviously nobody expected COVID but I believe the same thing would’ve happened without COVID. We gave stupid salaries even before COVID (remember Ramsey?), and did bad deals such as Spinazzola Pellegrini swap before COVID too. No way that would’ve been sustainable with or without pandemic.
AA conveniently blames madness of Tici and Bini years on COVID means he has not learned anything. Did COVID force him to hire Sarri to fire him a season later? Did COVID force him to hire Pirlo only to give a 8m a season contract to Allegri a season later?
Remember Aaron Ramsey?
There was a Welsh guy we hired as well. Useless player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)