amusing DP interview (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
E' il solito Alex Del Piero fuori dal campo, ironico, divertente, frizzante. In una intervista rilasciata a 'Le Iene', il capitano bianconero si racconta con spirito.

"Sogno di vincere il Mondiale e di avere dei figli...". Sono questi i più grandi desideri di Alex.

Del Piero sta al gioco e risponde a tutte le provocazioni tanto da accettare tutte le condizioni che l'intervistatore pone in cambio della conquista del mondiale. Tutte tranne una.

Alla domanda "vinci il Mondiale, ma devi rinunciare allo scudetto", lui risponde senza problemi: "Rinuncio allo scudetto e vinco il Mondiale". E ancora: "Segni alla finale, ma l'anno dopo c'è Zeman sulla panchina della Juve". "Va bene, segno alla finale...".

L'ultima e più cattiva: "Torni a casa con la Coppa del Mondo, ma trovi tua moglie con l'amante". "No, questo proprio no...".

Infine Del Piero chiude con il tecnico della nazionale Marcello Lippi. "Cosa ha Lippi in più degli altri allenatori?. La fame di vittorie". "Cosa ha invece di meno? Forse è un po' troppo permaloso".

Translation:
Its the usual Alex Del Piero outside the pitch - ironical, funny. In an interview with "the hyenas":

"I dream of winning the world cup and having children..". These are the greatest desires of Alex.

Interviewer: "you win the World Cup, but you have to give up the championship."
Alex answers without haste: "i give up the championship and win the WC."

Interviewer's second question: "You score a goal at the final, but the next year there's Zeman on Juve's bench."
Alex: "Okay, i score a goal at the final.."

Interviewer's last and worst question: "You go home with the World Cup, but find your wife with her lover."
Alex:"No way, this no"

Ends with a few comments on Lippi, where Alex says that his good side is that he is hungry for victory, but also a bit touchy at times.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
un altro alex

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    tassard said:
    Very good interview
    it's actually more amusing in italian, i'm afraid my translation doesn't do it justice :p but it's good to see that despite all his fame, the guy still miraculously remains a good kid.

a friend of mine told me that Henry wouldn't give her an autograph because she was from Marseille.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    un altro alex said:
    E' il solito Alex Del Piero fuori dal campo, ironico, divertente, frizzante. In una intervista rilasciata a 'Le Iene', il capitano bianconero si racconta con spirito.

"Sogno di vincere il Mondiale e di avere dei figli...". Sono questi i più grandi desideri di Alex.

Del Piero sta al gioco e risponde a tutte le provocazioni tanto da accettare tutte le condizioni che l'intervistatore pone in cambio della conquista del mondiale. Tutte tranne una.

Alla domanda "vinci il Mondiale, ma devi rinunciare allo scudetto", lui risponde senza problemi: "Rinuncio allo scudetto e vinco il Mondiale". E ancora: "Segni alla finale, ma l'anno dopo c'è Zeman sulla panchina della Juve". "Va bene, segno alla finale...".

L'ultima e più cattiva: "Torni a casa con la Coppa del Mondo, ma trovi tua moglie con l'amante". "No, questo proprio no...".

Infine Del Piero chiude con il tecnico della nazionale Marcello Lippi. "Cosa ha Lippi in più degli altri allenatori?. La fame di vittorie". "Cosa ha invece di meno? Forse è un po' troppo permaloso".

Translation:
    Its the usual Alex Del Piero outside the pitch - ironical, funny. In an interview with "the hyenas":

"I dream of winning the world cup and having children..". These are the greatest desires of Alex.

Interviewer: "you win the World Cup, but you have to give up the championship."
    Alex answers without haste: "i give up the championship and win the WC."

Interviewer's second question: "You score a goal at the final, but the next year there's Zeman on Juve's bench."
    Alex: "Okay, i score a goal at the final.."

Interviewer's last and worst question: "You go home with the World Cup, but find your wife with her lover."
    Alex:"No way, this no"

Ends with a few comments on Lippi, where Alex says that his good side is that he is hungry for victory, but also a bit touchy at times.
    Great answers by our captain and there is a great respect among Del Piero and Lippi!

Del Piero is fantastic player(my fav actually) and he is a very good man with so many qualities.

Wishing him to win the WC and to score some goals there!

Forza Del Piero and Forza Lippi!!!

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    un altro alex said:
    it's actually more amusing in italian, i'm afraid my translation doesn't do it justice :p but it's good to see that despite all his fame, the guy still miraculously remains a good kid.

a friend of mine told me that Henry wouldn't give her an autograph because she was from Marseille.
    i know what you mean.....

Anyways the DP is allways class when it comes to social events...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)