American NFL Football (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We play the yahoo. I don't mind a re-draft but I am afraid we don't have time. I am somehow busy the coming days.

Also my team sucks

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We have some folks that want to join the league coupled with people that don’t like their draft results. Proposing the following
- reset of the latest draft results
- draft in the next 24 hours
- invite new teams to join

@JCK @blondu @Salvo can you help me tag the other teams here so they can chime in

- - - Updated - - -

I’m not sure, commissioner?
I think you can delegate a co-owner of your team. I’ll need an email address for the new owner to complete this. PM me if you want time to make this happen bc this will keep our even count of teams in the league. Then I can add @Nomuken @alaska that will keep us at an even 12 teams which is ideal

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Dru I have a better idea. Much better!

Keep Tuz Meltdown as it is and create a new league. Call it Tuz Projects. Invite us all and add to it. I will auto draft the new one because I am busy the next 24 hours.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
@Dru I have a better idea. Much better!

Keep Tuz Meltdown as it is and create a new league. Call it Tuz Projects. Invite us all and add to it. I will auto draft the new one because I am busy the next 24 hours.
Can do. But will we have enough participants in the new league?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
@JCK @Salvo @GordoDeCentral @Enron @acmilan I’ve invited all of you to an expanded league as well. Let’s have some fun and stuff
Same here - don't see an invite to the new league.

- - - Updated - - -

you can have my team if the rest of the group is okay with that. I didn’t even realize I was still in it
This is shocking to me - you were so regular setting your team last year ...

- - - Updated - - -

If you guys decide on a redraft for an expanded version of Tuz meltdown, I am up for that. Not because I don't like my current team but because I don't wanna hear you bitches cry foul when I tear your asses up ... again.
Plus, not sure I would have the time to manage another team.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)