American NFL Football (33 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dallas lost so it doesn’t matter who goes on to win the championship now. We can all be happy it won’t be dallas
GB almost threw it away in the last 6 minutes when they decided to field back up players and Dallas went on to score a quick TD. Just need the eagles to lose now and see No rings Nick Siriani get fired for me to be content

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This should answer your question. By this I mean your behaviour.
No rings Nick deserves all the shit he gets, he thought he won the superbowl in that game vs KC where they shot themselves in the foot. No he decided to disrespect KC at the Arrowhead.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/67995451

I always find this interesting. He's the golden boy of Welsh rugby so it's a high profile story there.
Would be lucky to even make the practice squad of the panthers or bears. Can't think of any cross over players that ever really had any impact asides from the odd pre season game

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No rings Nick deserves all the shit he gets, he thought he won the superbowl in that game vs KC where they shot themselves in the foot. No he decided to disrespect KC at the Arrowhead.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be lucky to even make the practice squad the panthers
I don't care about Nick, the Eagles or Philadelphia altogether. You asked me why I hate on KC and you answered yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)