American NFL Football (11 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Where's @acmilan eh?

Hasn't offered congratulations yet, or acknowledged the Eagles fantastic SB championship.

Sure is a different story from all the posting he was doing last February. :seven:
He’s taken after his daddy Tom Brady, who doesn’t shake the hand of the opposing QB when he loses.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He’s taken after his daddy Tom Brady, who doesn’t shake the hand of the opposing QB when he loses.
Brady should be 1-7 in super bowls if it wasn't for Seahawks and Falcons choking bad, and Pats spying on the Rams, and Owens injured for Eagles.

He's just mad their cheating and paying off the other team to throw the game at the half didn't work this time. :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Brady should be 1-7 in super bowls if it wasn't for Seahawks and Falcons choking bad, and Pats spying on the Rams, and Owens injured for Eagles.

He's just mad their cheating and paying off the other team to throw the game at the half didn't work this time. :D
Yeah, that first Eagles game was so close. TO beasted while playing with one leg and it still came down to the wire. Their legacy could look so different if they hadn’t gotten so lucky, cheated so much.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Nice to have the 9th, for sure.

Jags didn't tag Allen Robinson. Definitely some risk there, also will be competition, and not sure what he's going to be asking for.

Still just 24, was an absolute monster in 2015, very curious to see if the 49ers kick some tires over there. If he's healthy, certainly fits the profile of what our offense needs. Potentially a massive addition.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Hope the Texans can get some decent O lineman and a good corner in free agency. Wouldn't mind seeing us trade Miller to get back in the first round.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Nice to have the 9th, for sure.

Jags didn't tag Allen Robinson. Definitely some risk there, also will be competition, and not sure what he's going to be asking for.

Still just 24, was an absolute monster in 2015, very curious to see if the 49ers kick some tires over there. If he's healthy, certainly fits the profile of what our offense needs. Potentially a massive addition.
They better seriously look into him. If he's healthy, he's a #1 wideout.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They better seriously look into him. If he's healthy, he's a #1 wideout.
Absolutely. 2015 Allen Robinson had me drooling.

He'll be expensive, but we'd have a really nice contingent of receivers all around, provided Garcon can get healthy. Can't wait to see Jimmy G with a full playbook, a settled line, and some good receivers. Think it's going to be special!

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Richard Sherman is being released today. Do we take a chance?
@Rollie You should really listen to me.

I am 'Tuz royalty, after all.
:rofl:

You're Tuz royalty to me, bud. :p

As for Sherman, I'd almost be tempted just to stick it to 'Hawks fans. So many in this area, wouldn't mind seeing a few tears.

Wonder what he'll ask for, as far as money/guarantee?

Haven't heard anything about Malcolm Butler, that's still got some interesting potential, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard anything about his recovery? Guy always pissed me off, but Sherman's quality was undeniable.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
:rofl:

You're Tuz royalty to me, bud. :p

As for Sherman, I'd almost be tempted just to stick it to 'Hawks fans. So many in this area, wouldn't mind seeing a few tears.

Wonder what he'll ask for, as far as money/guarantee?

Haven't heard anything about Malcolm Butler, that's still got some interesting potential, too.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard anything about his recovery? Guy always pissed me off, but Sherman's quality was undeniable.
He's angry and bitter. That alone should make a team kick the tires on a guy of his quality. Just don't kick his achilles tendon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)