American College Football (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Michigan got so screwed against OSU in OT. Blatant pass interference not called, and then dude was at least a foot short on that 4th and 1. So funny to see Harbaugh lose his shit. At least he is entertaining though. Fuck, I can't stand OSU and Meyer though. Meyer is such a smug douche. 2 penalties for 6 yards against them was a joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Michigan got so screwed against OSU in OT. Blatant pass interference not called, and then dude was at least a foot short on that 4th and 1. So funny to see Harbaugh lose his $#@!. At least he is entertaining though. $#@!, I can't stand OSU and Meyer though. Meyer is such a smug douche. 2 penalties for 6 yards against them was a joke.
I agree, but I think they got the 1st down. There was something like 8 to 1 penalties for Michigan in the first half, too. I hate OSU more than any other team in the world (even Inter perhaps), but it was amazing how they somehow pulled out that win. Thank goodness they did for our sake. Still a fucking joke of a school and state though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sucks about the day though. God I hate the NFL.
Man, what a game. WHAT A GAME.

Dear NFL.

As much as it would hurt, please allow an exception for Freshman QB Sam Darnold to be eligible for the draft this year, so that the 49ers can take him #2 overall this year, as he is not only better than any "top" QB Prospect coming out this year, but is also better than Goff and Wentz were last year.
@Post Ironic This kid. This kid :touched:

@acmilan.

Redshirt Freshman.

450 yds. 5 TD's. Against the #5 team in the country. In the Rose Bowl. 10-10 passing in the 4th quarter.

THAT is what intangibles are. :D

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Man, what a game. WHAT A GAME.

Dear NFL.

As much as it would hurt, please allow an exception for Freshman QB Sam Darnold to be eligible for the draft this year, so that the 49ers can take him #2 overall this year, as he is not only better than any "top" QB Prospect coming out this year, but is also better than Goff and Wentz were last year.
@Post Ironic This kid. This kid :touched:

@acmilan.

Redshirt Freshman.

450 yds. 5 TD's. Against the #5 team in the country. In the Rose Bowl. 10-10 passing in the 4th quarter.

THAT is what intangibles are. :D
Ain't got nothing on "Slow Pitch" Mitch Trubisky

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Another decade of Big10 football being an utter joke

Both PSU and Mich just pathetic in their own right. All the while the most useless state and it's dirtbag program (tough to win that from PSU) will still dominate despite Coach Zach's continued denial of DDT-ing his wife repeatedly.

Yes, we've all known this but college football in general is so wrong on so many levels.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Another decade of Big10 football being an utter joke

Both PSU and Mich just pathetic in their own right. All the while the most useless state and it's dirtbag program (tough to win that from PSU) will still dominate despite Coach Zach's continued denial of DDT-ing his wife repeatedly.

Yes, we've all known this but college football in general is so wrong on so many levels.
I don't get it. What's the problem with PSU's program now?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I can't believe I am going to say this.

I just took a shower, and now I feel like I am going to need another one, but here goes.

Urban Meyer. USC needs you.

I feel so gross.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Dear Oklahoma.

When you walk off the field at halftime, keep walking past the locker room, get on the bus, go to the airport, and fly back to Norman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)