American College Football (6 Viewers)

Jul 10, 2006
I meant the ones in the football team. :D
They can still play football and go to school and they can transfer without penalty.

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 04:49 ----------

It's kind of hard to complain about unfair punishment when you look at it from a neutral perspective. I mean, sure it's unfair that the students gain a stigma and the football players loose out. Unfortunately that's what happens when your school covers up something like this. It's not exactly right, but it's not wrong either.
I agree 99%..... Except that it is exactly right. If I had my way Penn State wouldn't play football again for ten years. This is just beyond bad. What they did was evil.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No one's saying what Sandusky did was right, nor was the cover-up. But the responsible parties weren't the only ones affected by the decision is what I'm getting at.
The responsible parties being the university administration who kept quiet while boys were knowingly being raped by their employee?

No, I believe they are very much directly affected by the decision.

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 13:48 ----------

Btw, did you hear about the proposal to move Joe Pa's statue to the library?

Just to remind everybody to keep quiet. :shifty:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
The responsible parties being the university administration who kept quiet while boys were knowingly being raped by their employee?

No, I believe they are very much directly affected by the decision.

---------- Post added 24.07.2012 at 13:48 ----------

Btw, did you hear about the proposal to move Joe Pa's statue to the library?

Just to remind everybody to keep quiet. :shifty:

:D

as for moaning about the punishment :howler:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Damn, I am still laughing at that skit...

Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace is going to be my Facebook name the next time they ask me to change it again.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
great game last night with Bama vs LSU. :tup:
Les Miles just doesn't seem to know when to cut back on those russian-roulette calls and play it smart

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
great game Bama @ Georgia for the SEC title - really poor clock management by Georgia in the last 15 sec there but Bama had just worn their D down with the run in the 2nd half. Bama vs ND for the title. Prediction total score no more than 30 in that game :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thats the story of Richt and the UGA football program as a whole. Always coming close but f themselves over

I can't wait to see Alabama run a train on ND.

BTW I was watching the Big10 championship game and saw a stat that blew my mind - with 4mins left in the 3rd quarter, Wisconsin had 447 yds rushing!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Every passing year my interest in bowl season lessens. But it's rightfully so because ESPN ruins everything. Even the things that they previously championed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)