Ambrosini set for Juventus? (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Ambrosini set for Juventus?
Thursday 3 February, 2005

Massimo Ambrosini could leave Italian champions Milan for Scudetto rivals Juventus in the summer.

The midfielder rarely features at the San Siro and his representative has confirmed that a Turin switch is a possibility.

"Massimo deserves more respect and we will evaluate whether to stay at Milan at the end of the season," warned Moreno Roggi.

"He is a player who Fabio Capello likes and I can’t exclude that Juventus will officially manifest their interest in the next few months."

Ambrosini is an Italian international but struggles to play for Milan given the competition offered by Clarence Seedorf, Gennaro Gattuso and even Vikash Dhorasoo lately.

Meanwhile, Genoa have confirmed that Juventus are ready to make a bid for Valon Behrami.

"We own him but we don’t have to keep him," said director general Capozzucca. "He is available for £4m and Juventus are in pole position."

The 19-year-old, a right-sided midfielder with a Swiss passport, is impressing on loan with Verona this season.

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

no way!!! I rather play Appiah :)
buy Mascherano/Obodo/Baptista instead... and take back Maresca or buy Pizarro...

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Materazzi isn't that bad, he played for national team many times, and Ferrari too :rolleyes:

Sep 14, 2003
A few years ago maybe, this would've been a good move. IMO he's better than Blasi, Appiah and about the same level asTach. Not the right player for us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
All I know is that Ambrosini is better than Appiah and Tacchinardi. If we need another defensive midfielder lets just buy Mascherano, as Bark stated.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
yeah. Mascherano. And Pizarro for a more creative midfield.

-Masherano
-Pizarro

It would be fvcking gr8 ;)

Jul 28, 2002
As far as i see it, we need a DM...but a dm who can do things with the ball.....surely the most unfathomable thing is that we already have one of the best....Enzo....why oh ****ing why are we messing about with Max?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)