Amauri "The Immovable Object" Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Monday 22 December, 2008
Amauri has spoken of his contentment at making a prolific start to life in a Juventus shirt.

Since arriving from Palermo in the summer, the Brazilian ace has scored 11 times in 17 games.

Although he faces a fight for his position when French star David Trezeguet returns from injury in 2009, Amauri has every reason to feel positive.

“I have adapted to life at Juventus really well,” he boomed on Studio Sport.

“I'm continuing to play at the level I reached at Palermo. Over the last six months I have learned a lot and I'm seeing the benefit of years of work.

“As a club Juventus take care of every detail and that allows you to work calmly and improve on all your weaknesses.

“I have a wonderful rapport with the fans and there's always so much enthusiasm in Turin,” he concluded.
Channel 4
he obviously hasn't played in the delle alpi yet.

can't wait for the new stadium

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I refuse to do it.
We didn't need a striker in the summer. We had Del Piero, Trez, Iaquinta and Giovinco. We splashed 25m on Amauri who couldn't score more than 15 goals even for Palermo and Chievo. He never played for a big team before and he was 28.
I won't hail a player bought by Secco.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
he's not only dominant in the air, but the way he hits headers is extremely....elegant.

the goal vs Lecce comes to mind.
His downward header skills are fantastic. Really powerful stuff... I wasn't going to use the word "elegant".

But I think most impressive is his teamwork. He's selfless and seems to have great instincts about his teammates and will play any role needed to set up a key goal.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
There is no good Italian strikers though.

Italy isn't a football club. I don't agree with you either, we do have some great young strikers at the moment. But I'll go along with you. Just because some people don't like the strikers we have available doesn't mean we should pick someone who isn't italian. It would be a disgrace to italians who want to represent their country for lippi to pick amauri. I don't care if amauri does great with the azzurri, he shouldn't be eligible to be picked.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But I think most impressive is his teamwork. He's selfless and seems to have great instincts about his teammates and will play any role needed to set up a key goal.
i think this is due to his former partnership with miccoli.
he had a good partner in palermo with a good shot and technical skill ... a del piero with less quality.

so he is used to have someone besides him he can lay on the ball for a shot (like against madrid) ...

if he was the only real striker in palermo perhaps he would be more used to doing his own stuff and don't assisting others because they are crap and do not score.

Italy isn't a football club. I don't agree with you either, we do have some great young strikers at the moment. But I'll go along with you. Just because some people don't like the strikers we have available doesn't mean we should pick someone who isn't italian. It would be a disgrace to italians who want to represent their country for lippi to pick amauri. I don't care if amauri does great with the azzurri, he shouldn't be eligible to be picked.
i think it was in our best interest if amauri did not play for italy but for brazil, as he would not get many chances and be juves just like trezeguet.

as italy fan i would like to see him in the squadra azzurra

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Listen, the Italians were fielding South Americans with suspicious Italian background ever since the 1930's and they're keep doing that today by fielding the guy who looks like a Mapuche (and surprise surprise, he's from the country where the Mapuche people live, Argentina) than an Italian.
One more convertito won't make much difference.

And also, if the people from the FIGC (who are also Italian) think he's eligible to play for Italy and want him to play for Italy, if Lippi thinks so, if Del Piero thinks so, if Buffon thinks so, if Chiellini thinks so.....then what makes you more Italian than them to claim that he shouldn't be eligible to play for Italy?

Either he's eligible to play for Italy or someone should demand Italian FA to give back the world cup trophies from 1934, 1938 and 2006 won with South Americans in the team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol2:

No offense but you yourself are not one to talk. Fake Italian, fake countryman. Your "Italian blood" isn't worth more than the piss that comes out of my dick.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i think this is due to his former partnership with miccoli.
he had a good partner in palermo with a good shot and technical skill ... a del piero with less quality.
I just realized I've seen Miccoli, in person, score big goals in matches for Juve and Benfica, so I need to see a Palermo match soon...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

No offense but you yourself are not one to talk. Fake Italian, fake countryman. Your "Italian blood" isn't worth more than the piss that comes out of my dick.
Antonio Vojak was a Croatian football player. Born in Pula in Croatia from Croatian parents. He was a great player and up till today he's still Napoli's all time 2nd topscorer. He also spent 4 years in Juve where he scored 46 goals on 102 matches.
During the fascist regime and the famous anti-slavic policy of the fascists he was forced to change his surname to Vogliani and he was even capped for the Azzurri.

I wonder how many such "Italians" i will find if i start searching :angel:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Seriously, shut the hell up with BS like that. If you want to address his valid post, then do so properly, crap like this goes nowhere, and is just RETARDED.

You say no offense, and then address his reasonable post in that manner. Really beyond juvenile crap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Seriously, shut the hell up with BS like that. If you want to address his valid post, then do so properly, crap like this goes nowhere, and is just RETARDED.
No, it isn't retarded. If you think your Somali blood is "better" than mine as well, I will make sure to piss on it, too.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its one of the most retarded things I keep repeteadly hearing in a forum that doesnt lack somewhat retarded mofos eager to spew inane BS.

You actually are proud of parading utter stupidity like that and say it nonstop when this topic comes up (atleast little understandle if was jokes even if its beyond boring by now, but you are actually serious with this deluded stuff).Atleast others who are inclined to say retarded things now and then just dont know better. But you obviously do. Or I am giving you too much credit?

Its nothing new to you as you spew that kind of BS regurarly, but you seriously think thats HOW to address that post of his?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)