Allesandro Rosina (2 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
but football isn't about stupdity, it's also about business. If we make them an offer that is too good they will accept it.And I'm not talking about staright cash either.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
but football isn't about stupdity, it's also about business. If we make them an offer that is too good they will accept it.And I'm not talking about staright cash either.
our chances decrease incredibly being that we r basically their most hated team... I understand ur point but in reality Juve would have to go way 2 far to get him n if there was equal interest between us n sum other team which there will be, i have no doubts who Torino would prefer to talk with

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Man you guys are so slow.:D

You also missed this one peach of goal.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQtKh6jlQQ

I would be sick if I was opposition. You come back from two goals down against a superior opposition, and in extra time, Rosina comes up with this.

I have seen Rosina play against Atalanta, Palermo, Livorno, and Inter last year. My instinct suggests, Rosina is probably the most talented Italian right now. The boy deserve No 10. in a squad that includes Quagliarella, Foggia, Aquilani, Montolivo, Pazzini, Rossi, De Rossi et al. I think he is that good. Hopefully another prodigious left footer Giovinco is as good as Rosina.:smoke:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Man you guys are so slow.:D

You also missed this one peach of goal.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fLQtKh6jlQQ

I would be sick if I was opposition. You come back from two goals down against a superior opposition, and in extra time, Rosina comes up with this.

I have seen Rosina play against Atalanta, Palermo, Livorno, and Inter last year. My instinct suggests, Rosina is probably the most talented Italian right now. The boy deserve No 10. in a squad that includes Quagliarella, Foggia, Aquilani, Montolivo, Pazzini, Rossi, De Rossi et al. I think he is that good. Hopefully another prodigious left footer Giovinco is as good as Rosina.:smoke:
He really is one of the most talented players in Italy...his close ball control is sick.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i don't think juventus need rosina
Oh I think they do. Fresh, young blood, skillful, creative, decisive, deadly. Who doesn´t need that kind of players? That is exactly what Juve needs. Quality youth.

Definitely better than relying on veterans such as Del Piero, Camoranesi and Nedved. Not that anything is wrong with our veterans though.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
It would be a dream come true to see Rosina on Juventus, but I doubt he would leave Torino for Juventus.
Come on! you're saying it like Juve is a mediocre club such as Man City and watching Rosina in Juve jersey is an incredible dream.yes, sure he's talented and having him in Juve would be gerat but I guess it should be a dream for him to sign for a big club like Juventus! shouldn't?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Come on! you're saying it like Juve is a mediocre club such as Man City and watching Rosina in Juve jersey is an incredible dream.yes, sure he's talented and having him in Juve would be gerat but I guess it should be a dream for him to sign for a big club like Juventus! shouldn't?
I don't think anyone was saying we are a mediocre club.

The same applies the world over. It would be far harder for a ManCity player to join Man Utd than it would be for them to join Liverpool, Chesea or a foreign team.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I don't think anyone was saying we are a mediocre club.

The same applies the world over. It would be far harder for a ManCity player to join Man Utd than it would be for them to join Liverpool, Chesea or a foreign team.
Does any1 know which big club Rosina supports? it'd come in handy if it were juve:p

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Juve would be the ideal environement for him...the clubs needs a new # 10 and his all-action stlye will really revitalise Juve as well as vastly improve his Azzurri opportunities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)