All Hail the Lithuanian Sex God... (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

if you know what i mean :D
    This is your captain speaking, and we are in the middle of a nice flying fukk right about now, and if you look over to your right, you'll see andy hard at work building his River Shrine.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

You just need a flight. Tell your parents you are going to look at uni's and they might pay up. hehe
    no, ill tell them that im going to london to drink with some people i dont even know really. im already promised a trip to italy to watch juve. turin london, whats the difference when there's beer.

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66

I can hardly go alone. Cant I bring the infamous River?:D

Of course she can come, but I only have one extra bed, so you'll have to share.:D

And don't let the little red light coming through the wall bother you, that is NOT a video camera.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

This is your captain speaking, and we are in the middle of a nice flying fukk right about now, and if you look over to your right, you'll see andy hard at work building his River Shrine.
    ahahah..what? :lazy: Andy should explain lots of things to me..i am really confused here..!

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Of course she can come, but I only have one extra bed, so you'll have to share.:D

And don't let the little red light coming through the wall bother you, that is NOT a video camera.
    We usually sleep together anyway :howler:

But not this time, ill be sitting on the rocking chair on the porch all night with your shotgun incase any zombies are around. Im sure there is zombies in america.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    ahahah..what? :lazy: Andy should explain lots of things to me..i am really confused here..!
    You better up your game girl. River is stealing his heart. :D

OP
    KB824

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #75

We usually sleep together anyway :howler:

But not this time, ill be sitting on the rocking chair on the porch all night with your shotgun incase any zombies are around. Im sure there is zombies in america.
    You can start with my sister-in-law who lives upstairs. That frees up an extra bed once you take care of that "situation"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)