Alex Sandro (134 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Too much posts bro and so little time. What are you trying to say?
It's obvious that now with the signing of Alex Sandro, Asamoah will be moved to CM. IMO he should be starting with Marchisio and Pogba in a midfield trio and Khedira, Sturaro and Donsah (?) as subs.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Maicon in his prime was the best RB in the world IMO.
Completely agree.

Dani Alves in his prime was better imo.

Still is a top fullback.

In Inter's treble season tho, Maicon was better than Alves but i've always rated Alves higher.
I disagree. Perhaps you can say D.Alves has had more longevity, has been more consistent and generally spent more time at the top level than Maicon has. But both at their very best, IMO Maicon was the better fullback. He started ahead of Alves in the NT as well.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Overall, the general reaction in here about this signing is quite underwhelming as many realise that we got ourselves decent player, yet only a few seem to be able to comprehend how highly Porto fans rate him and how this is a top signing. We've got one of the best LB's in the recent years of European football (2nd most successful tackles in CL if I'm not mistaken?), who is still only 24 years old and finally solves our left back problems, that we had for ages.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Is his presentation today and will it be broadcasted on our youtube channel?
Presentation will probably be next week..

- - - Updated - - -

Backup LB?

He'd still start the first couple of games I think until AS has settled in properly.
Evra is top class still IMO. His age is a factor when judging but it shouldn't. I rate Alex Sandro highly, but Evra on a good day is close to world class!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
This probably means that Evra will be benched, which is not very good news for the French NT. :mad:
This is the season for Kurzawa / Digne / Amavi to claim it. Bright future indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Aston Villa bought Amavi for €11m!!! Seriously WTF?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 126)