Alex Sandro (141 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Can someone tell me some things about this player? How much did we pay for him? Since he is a left back does that mean Evra or/and Asamoah are history?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Can someone tell me some things about this player? How much did we pay for him? Since he is a left back does that mean Evra or/and Asamoah are history?
I don't know nothing about him,but guys who saw him playing are saying great things for him,according to Mark, he his great in defense ,good in offense , good crosses (not great) , likes to tackle , he was 2nd player in CHL with most completed tackles , so he is best LB we could get , it seems Juve paid 22m for him , his clause was 50m , but since he had only 1 year left on his contract ,Porto agreed to sell him for "only" 22m :beppe:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
When analyzing Portos last season you could see how much they benefit from both their fullbacks. Sandro and Danilo were top class. Now Real bought Danilo and we got Sandro. I can't tell who's the better, and I haven't seen much of Sandro.

Sandro refused to extend his Porto contract and so Porto had to sell him now as they'd avoid losing him for nothing. This basicly means we've made a good signing as I believe a Sandro with multiple years left of his contract could have been valued the same as Danilo who joined Real for €31.5m. Having paid €20m + €5m potential bonuses I think it's a good deal. Pricey for a leftback, but considering Sandro is 24 and top level, it's a solution that could ensure this position for the next 6-7 years. Lichtsteiner is 31 right now, Sandro will have a lot of years left at top level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 119)