Agar.io (2 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I had 14k the other day. :D Was playing with my bro and once one of us became big we were cooperating, it's a lot easier this way.
The map became a lot smaller at that moment. :D
I was playing as "Ayy Lmao" and another ayy lmao was feeding me constantly lulz.

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #43
    how to join your friends:

- - - Updated - - -

I was playing as "Ayy Lmao" and another ayy lmao was feeding me constantly lulz.
    Had the same, some random guy was feeding me once i was the biggest blob. :lol: Noticed that people started to play like this, to be protected. Gangs are forming up. :D

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #45
    let's play
    @chester @Bezzy @Mark @Klin @The Curr @blondu @Gagi @Oggy @radekas @piotrr @polishpeople @Mohad @Fint @Osman @Ocelot @Fr3sh @Völler

ws://213.168.248.131:443

- - - Updated - - -
    @Zacheryah @lgorTudor

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #51
    Mine was [tuz] piotrr, i ate lgorTudor once by an accident :lol: Tried to feed him a little bit later though. :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    First of all fuck you @piotrr for this thread, this game is worse than heroin.

Anyone playing this? they have added the room option now, like in haxball.

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #59
    First of all fuck you @piotrr for this thread, this game is worse than heroin.

Anyone playing this? they have added the room option now, like in haxball.
    :D

I play from time to time, people got better and it's much harder now. Also it irritates me so much that people are splicing up all the time.
    Creating 'Tuz room would be pointless imo, you need maany players to make it work, it'd be better to be able to join one specific open room.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    :D

I play from time to time, people got better and it's much harder now. Also it irritates me so much that people are splicing up all the time.
    Creating 'Tuz room would be pointless imo, you need maany players to make it work, it'd be better to be able to join one specific open room.
    Meh. :D

But you're right, there won't be enough players to make it interesting.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)