Adrien Rabiot (33 Viewers)

renew?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 12, 2002
He dissapear and show that he dont care at all in 15 games, then plays one good game and everyone praises him...

And Juventus is paying millions to do that and the only reason we will not extend him its probably because he will "not be sure about our project".

Mediocrity, we are getting use to it.

Feb 10, 2007
If he doesn’t renew on Juve’s terms, would he go to Inter? He’s a freebie, so they could target him… can’t imagine the Spanish clubs being interested in him… not a next-year-CL English club either… maybe Bayern?

Dec 22, 2018
If he doesn’t renew on Juve’s terms, would he go to Inter? He’s a freebie, so they could target him… can’t imagine the Spanish clubs being interested in him… not a next-year-CL English club either… maybe Bayern?
He’s one of those rare players about whom I don’t care if they go to Inter. Too bad he never really became a lovable player and guy.

Apr 5, 2005
He does have the personality and consistency fit for the eternal runner-up-Inter of the 90s and early 00s, with Materazzi, Burdisso, Emre, Recoba, Adriano etc.

Feb 10, 2007
To be honest... dont really care at all
I am conflicted on how bad he is. His play-style, vision and passing ability could be limiting our possession play and we’re better off getting 2 new mids, or we could save on transfer fee and reach a more impact midfielder to play infront of him.

I think Goretzka/Casedei are similar players who I would prefer over Rabiot but probably neither would be available for ~35m or less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 31)