Adrian Mutu (6 Viewers)

Oct 18, 2005
played good with messina but still I can't imagine capello switchig him with zlatan or trezeguet :(((maybe next year who knows
it will be a dream came tru if tonight we will have 3 up front mutu,dp,trezeguet(if he can't ecover with zala)

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++
I did not see the game, but from what I heared He must have played good:cheesy:
This is the only game I´ve missed this year... *angry* I was in Finland (lovley Soumi) and could not see it.

But what I´ve read Mutu was very selfish. So now we have two selfish players.. Oh no... What a problem.
*i am being very very ironic*:cool:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

This is the only game I´ve missed this year... *angry* I was in Finland (lovley Soumi) and could not see it.

But what I´ve read Mutu was very selfish. So now we have two selfish players.. Oh no... What a problem.
*i am being very very ironic*:cool:
I think Zlatan really changed after that game against Rapid. he is not trying skills all the time and that effected his game for bad

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mutu was our best player on the field IMO. He even got better when Camoranesi took his spot on the right and he became a forward.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
Mutu was our best player on the field IMO. He even got better when Camoranesi took his spot on the right and he became a forward.
yeah this is his real position. I would like to see him as a forward in a full game. may be in partnership with Ibra. Mutu had a great partnership with adriano in parma, and I would say Ibra is mostly like Adriano.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

But according to the papers he was only good. (6-6.5)
Yes, but this doesn't mean he wasn't better than the others, because all the others were not even good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)