Adidas-Nike Secret War (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Adidas are by far the best shoes IMO. The only Nike boot that should come close, and I might even think of buying, is that legend boot.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
I wonder where is Puma standing in this "war" nowadays.
Puma's definitely being revolutionary, but as for now their goods don't last lang enough. I want football boots who last longer than three months you know. I'm ok with buying two pairs for one season, as I do play a lot of games, but honestly, three months, that's just too short.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Seven said:
Puma's definitely being revolutionary, but as for now their goods don't last lang enough. I want football boots who last longer than three months you know. I'm ok with buying two pairs for one season, as I do play a lot of games, but honestly, three months, that's just too short.
Where do you play? From what i remember, Belgium isn't exactly the "land of football" :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
un altro alex said:
Where do you play? From what i remember, Belgium isn't exactly the "land of football" :p
Just some regional league in Belgium. But it all gets quite professional really fast here. I don't know where the money comes from though, I suppose it isn't very clean :D.

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
Hm.
I think Puma's comeback was just few years ago. So they are just a small part in the secret war :)

Put the prices for the top Adidas and Nike shoes are a shame. 200 € for the mentioned Adidas shoes or 180 € for Nike's top boots. I don't even spend so much money for designer jeans. I bought Puma's for the pitch for 40 €. I don't think I'm playing better with Ronaldinho replica. Friends of mine bought the Roteiro ball. No doubt a great ball but 180 €. Production price maybe 20 €.

Ok I have to stop whinning. I'm looking forward to the World Cup. Not to Nike and Adidas signs on and off the pitch.

Btw: Nice article thanks

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Pedators: 200 Euros
Roteiro: 180 Euros

The idea of using 200 Euros to kick 180 Euros is very sad when you come to think of it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
bigjesus said:
Hm.
I think Puma's comeback was just few years ago. So they are just a small part in the secret war :)

Put the prices for the top Adidas and Nike shoes are a shame. 200 € for the mentioned Adidas shoes or 180 € for Nike's top boots. I don't even spend so much money for designer jeans. I bought Puma's for the pitch for 40 €. I don't think I'm playing better with Ronaldinho replica. Friends of mine bought the Roteiro ball. No doubt a great ball but 180 €. Production price maybe 20 €.

Ok I have to stop whinning. I'm looking forward to the World Cup. Not to Nike and Adidas signs on and off the pitch.

Btw: Nice article thanks
I'd pay 180 for the most expensive adidas boots (Tunits) as far as I know. Anyway, the only models I would be interested in are K-leather, so I'll probably buy new Copa Mundials and a pair of Nike Air Legend. The Copas are around 80 en the Legends around 100. I'm okay with paying 180 euros for two great pairs.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Couple of days ago Nike and Apple came out with this new product. It's a special Nike shoe, which has a chip inside. You connect it to your i-pod nano, and while jogging the ipod will be telling you all kinds of crap- your speed, distance you ran, how many calories you burned, how many girls you shagged lately, etc.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Elnur_E65 said:
Couple of days ago Nike and Apple came out with this new product. It's a special Nike shoe, which has a chip inside. You connect it to your i-pod nano, and while jogging the ipod will be telling you all kinds of crap- your speed, distance you ran, how many calories you burned, how many girls you shagged lately, etc.

Saw that crap,my friend bought that stuff & he's impressed but then again he's also impressed by Paris Hilton so that says it all.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
Vinman said:
when it comes to soccer, Nike dont have a clue

I have a friend who owns a soccer store in Toronto, and he wont carry Nike shoes anymore, because he received so many complaints about the quality, and how they took too long to break in, blisters and all...

Adidas have the best shoes, IMO
:agree:

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Nike has contracts with the best Players of the World and his Pubblicity is enormous and Adidas can only learn about them but i think that the best soccer shoes are made from Adidas...

Only to nominate one shoe: Copa Mundial 1990. This shoe is now 16 years old but you find always player that play with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)