Actor Robin Williams Dies at 63 (3 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I usually don't care about celebrities, actors, musicians, but Robin was an exception. He brought a great joy to others, while battling with depression and everything. His death hit me hard, since I also have issues with depression, while acting all happy etc.

RIP great man!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Terrible shame. Often it is those people who seem so outwardly fun, even maniacal with it as Robin Williams could be.

Just goes to show that having it all and making so many people happy is no cure for yourself, I'm sure he would have swapped it for being happy in himself.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Or battling personal problems from a young age makes you portray yourself as the class clown to keep up appearance and not seem vulnerable.

Class clowns do make the best comedians.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I usually don't care about celebrities, actors, musicians, but Robin was an exception. He brought a great joy to others, while battling with depression and everything. His death hit me hard, since I also have issues with depression, while acting all happy etc.

RIP great man!!!!
I hope you're well man.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

RIP great man!!!!

You're not alone, friend. I've been dealing with it for over a decade now.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Comics are the most sad and depressed people.
Disagree. I think they have a need of making people laugh that certainly borders on the neurotic. They also have tons of problems with addiction. But they're not as bad as poets, authors, and musicians in this regard.

Fox News hittin' a new low everyday :lol: + :sergio:
They blamed Obama for his suicide?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)