About the Cassano thread ! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
I dont see why the mod(Zlatan) closed this thread, i really dont get it WHY? for what reason? okay, some say, he is not a Juve player, YES that's true, but if his thread is being closed, the the HOLE transfer section should be CLOSED!!! anyway, i dont see why ppl are being so *****iii about it, if they dont like the thread, then stay out of it, DONT enter it, DONT read the post, DONT ****ing close it just because some of u say close it!!

im leaving this forum untill the Cassano thread is REopen...! bye all, have fun...

Forza Juventus !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
I dont see why the mod(Zlatan) closed this thread, i really dont get it WHY? for what reason? okay, some say, he is not a Juve player, YES that's true, but if his thread is being closed, the the HOLE transfer section should be CLOSED!!! anyway, i dont see why ppl are being so *****iii about it , if they dont like the thread, then stay out of it, DONT enter it, DONT read the post, DONT ****ing close it just because some of u say close it!!

im leaving this forum untill the Cassano thread is REopen...! bye all, have fun...

Forza Juventus !
The absolute same could be said for you in this situation.

Why do you even care? He didnt arrive, so the thread is closed. Big deal..

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
I dont see why the mod(Zlatan) closed this thread, i really dont get it WHY? for what reason? okay, some say, he is not a Juve player, YES that's true, but if his thread is being closed, the the HOLE transfer section should be CLOSED!!! anyway, i dont see why ppl are being so *****iii about it, if they dont like the thread, then stay out of it, DONT enter it, DONT read the post, DONT ****ing close it just because some of u say close it!!

Forza Juventus !
dude, there will be new thread, whats so important about the old one?? It was off topic anyway.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Like I already said, I closed it to prevent any further arguments between the anti and pro Cassano fans. Some people wanted it open some wanted it closed. You cant please all of the people all of the time.

Thread wont be reopen, I don't respond to blackmail.

There's a new thread more loosly tied to his transfer, I dont see waht the problem is. One closed, another one opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)