Aaron Ramsey (11 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He was grandly favored by his role.
A role we are desperately in for the past 7 years, but today, he made a lot of errors.
However still he linked our midfield with our forward line and they never looked in such sync before.
I am not impressed yet, but he remains a living monument of Marotta's incompetence to find one such player in all those years.
What's worse with Ramsey is that we cannot allow ourselves to rely on him, because soon or later he will be injured...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A role we are desperately in for the past 7 years, but today, he made a lot of errors.
However still he linked our midfield with our forward line and they never looked in such sync before.
I am not impressed yet, but he remains a living monument of Marotta's incompetence to find one such player in all those years.
What's worse with Ramsey is that we cannot allow ourselves to rely on him, because soon or later he will be injured...
You are a nutcase

and i say that with love.

Apr 19, 2007
Im impressed by his work rate and movements but you are right that he looks a little off. To be fair though everyone looks off as they are trying to play very quick and dont know eachothers movements yet.
Also I think having a system like Sarriball relies less on individuals to maintain the play in posession. I will say I dont think we can lose Pjanic or Ronaldo though because of lack of replacement with same skillset. I think Berna or Dybala could step in for Ramsey later on though as well as switching up a bit and having Costa back in the linup

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol:

He was tbe only one who turned up to play football for us in the first half. Been our best player in every game he’s played for us this season - has very good football intelligence.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
If he stays fit, Ramsey could easily get 13-15 goals in Serie A. I actually see him outscoring Dybala. That’s not a sleight on Paulo, just an expectation based on the way they both fit this team.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
:lol:

He was tbe only one who turned up to play football for us in the first half. Been our best player in every game he’s played for us this season - has very good football intelligence.
I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop and he resumes the injury skid

It's not like the rest of the squad is immune anyhow

kunalv

Sep 29, 2019
Lifelong Arsenal fan here. Signed up here because seeing Ramsey play in the famous Black & White has bittersweet emotions.. like it was seeing Vieira back in 2005. But back then we had a brilliant team, so it didn't really matter :D

Anyway, I am really glad to see how you guys have started warming up to Ramsey. Guys this guy will definitely plug a few holes in your squad. He is definitely what you guys have been missing, like a more advanced Marchisio. This guy somehow has the knack of being at the right place at the right time. He never stops running! Sure he'll try some annoying flicks every now and then and give away possession, or miss some clear-cut chances and just basically infuriate people (when you can't afford to miss chances), but I believe playing in such a high-stakes environment, he'll be more mature.

But then, his drive and passion will spur other players on. I was gutted when he decided to leave us, specially the way it happened. I blame Emery for that. But in a way, I was glad Juve came in for him.

Peace guys!

Jul 13, 2010
Lifelong Arsenal fan here. Signed up here because seeing Ramsey play in the famous Black & White has bittersweet emotions.. like it was seeing Vieira back in 2005. But back then we had a brilliant team, so it didn't really matter :D

Anyway, I am really glad to see how you guys have started warming up to Ramsey. Guys this guy will definitely plug a few holes in your squad. He is definitely what you guys have been missing, like a more advanced Marchisio. This guy somehow has the knack of being at the right place at the right time. He never stops running! Sure he'll try some annoying flicks every now and then and give away possession, or miss some clear-cut chances and just basically infuriate people (when you can't afford to miss chances), but I believe playing in such a high-stakes environment, he'll be more mature.

But then, his drive and passion will spur other players on. I was gutted when he decided to leave us, specially the way it happened. I blame Emery for that. But in a way, I was glad Juve came in for him.

Peace guys!
He somehow makes it look easy. You then wonder, why can't others run like that and be in places Ramsey always finds himself in. He's brilliant!

May 23, 2013

Peace guys!
Thanks bro, if he continues to play as great as he has he'll surely live up to Marchisio's #8!

Im sure he will return to Arsenal for a backroom job or a coaching position in the future....

kunalv

Sep 29, 2019
Thanks bro, if he continues to play as great as he has he'll surely live up to Marchisio's #8!

Im sure he will return to Arsenal for a backroom job or a coaching position in the future....
I wouldn't mind seeing him back as a player either ;)

- - - Updated - - -

He somehow makes it look easy. You then wonder, why can't others run like that and be in places Ramsey always finds himself in. He's brilliant!
Yeah. He's capable of some cracking long range efforts as well. You just get the feeling he'll need atleast a few more games to truly find his feet. Till then, enjoy seeing him hussle and run and build-up play and latch onto loose balls in the box.

Wish we had a player like him right now. Would you like to swap Ozil for him in a year or two? :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Peace guys!
Cheers bro. Agree with all you said. You forgot the most important thing tho. Dude is handsome af.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ramsey: Juve are unbelievable | Football Italia

Aaron Ramsey says he is determined to seize his ‘unbelievable’ opportunity at Juventus and that things are ‘slowly’ coming together under Maurizio Sarri.
Ramsey has already broken into Juve’s starting XI and scored his first goal, and the midfielder has been struck by how his new club have been programmed “to achieve one thing: win football matches and trophies.”
“I have an unbelievable opportunity at a massive club,” he told BBC Sport.
“I just want to be part of this now. Hopefully I can help my teammates and my club achieve some great things on the big stage.
“[Ronaldo] was just like everybody else, really welcoming. Of course, he is one of the greatest to play the game but he is just a normal man.
“He breaks the ice straight away and makes you feel like you are talking to anybody else. There is a family feeling about the whole club.
“Everybody is in it to achieve one thing: to win football matches and trophies. Everybody is driven and very focused on what they need to be doing.
“Now I have to prove myself to my new teammates, new staff and new fans. But I have been playing for a long time. I know what I am capable of doing. It is just of question of showing it.”
The Welshman arrived from Arsenal with an injury, which meant he could not kick a ball for the Old Lady until August.
“Of course. I really wanted to finish off with Arsenal and play in the Europa League final. It wasn’t meant to be.
“My next concern was how long it was going to be and how much of the preseason I was going to get. It was very frustrating. I wanted to hit the ground running.
“But the medical staff here have been brilliant :lol: and helped me through. I am feeling good at the moment. I was very proud to get my first goal and played in three matches last week.
“There is still a lot more to improve on but hopefully I can continue to improve and get stronger, get physically better and have a successful season.”
Ramsey is one of an increasing number of British players to move overseas, so does he plan on learning Italian?
“Yes, of course. It is massively important. All the team meetings are in Italian; the majority of the players speak Italian.
“But it’s not just for football reasons. When you go to a restaurant or fill up your car, some people don’t speak English.
“It’s important to speak their language and really commit to putting yourself into their culture and to understand it.
“It might take me a bit of time - I have picked up a few swear words on the training ground - but I am learning and hopefully I will be able to speak it one day.”
The 28-year-old is not the only Premier League export to join Juve this summer, with Coach Maurizio Sarri having also arrived from Chelsea.
“It has been great so far. There have been new ideas and new information which we are working hard to try to put into practice.
“At times it hasn’t worked as well as we would have liked, but in other parts it really has.
“We are slowly getting better in terms of what he wants to implement and understanding our roles and responsibilities more.
“This club has been so good and so dominant for so long. We know other teams have improved and are trying to knock us off top spot.
“But this place is all about winning and that is what we are striving for. Inter have improved this season.
“Antonio Conte has got them really organised and they have yet to drop any points. It is going to be difficult.
“They have some great players, including one I know very well from my time at Arsenal.
“We will have to be aware of him and the other players they have, and be really on top of our game to get the result we want.
“The Champions League is really important for us but it is the League where week in, week out you are tested.
“Juventus have been dominant in the League for many years. Hopefully, in the long run, things will take care of themselves and we can be successful.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)