A question about Turkish football...... (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well whatever it is I just hope ppl dont hate gala for their acting in this match. players under pressure do these things. almost every big club does it. im not saying its right but it'd be unfair to hate them for this :angel:
yeah.we'd have to hate many other clubs,including juve as well. but when it geoes too far,we really have to draw the line-in totti's case,for example;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
I was just saying that if it's a critical match, or a rivalry match, then u should expect it to be tense.

Every team does it.
why didn't you see it in the the CL semi final last year against Real Madrid??
there were 5 minutes stoppage time, and Juve players didn't even waste a second.

that's another reason why Juve are the best

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I'm really annoyed with all these people complaining about Rivaldo and what he did against Turkey. I myself don't see anything wrong in what he did. I thought it was absolutely ok.
The Turkish guy shot a ball straight at Rivaldo, it hit his leg but it could just aswell have hit his face. It was obvious that the purpose of this act was to hit him. To show to the ref that he was hit Rivaldo held his face, if he hadn't done that the ref might have thought that the ball didn't actually hit Rivaldo.
The turkish player did something that he should be sent off for and Rivaldo just made sure he got that red card.

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I'm really annoyed with all these people complaining about Rivaldo and what he did against Turkey. I myself don't see anything wrong in what he did. I thought it was absolutely ok.
The Turkish guy shot a ball straight at Rivaldo, it hit his leg but it could just aswell have hit his face. It was obvious that the purpose of this act was to hit him. To show to the ref that he was hit Rivaldo held his face, if he hadn't done that the ref might have thought that the ball didn't actually hit Rivaldo.
The turkish player did something that he should be sent off for and Rivaldo just made sure he got that red card.
Come on, I expected more from you. It's ridiculous to say that diving and acting aren't wrong. He purposefully exaggerated the injury in order to force action from the referee. A play that resuts in injury should be punished more than one that does not, and thus he is warping the system. Furthermore, even if he had not held his face, it was pretty clear to everyone what happened, so his acting was just a distraction from the facts. Indeed, I haven't even mentioned the fact that it was dishonest and unsportsman-like.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
well whatever it is I just hope ppl dont hate gala for their acting in this match. players under pressure do these things. almost every big club does it. im not saying its right but it'd be unfair to hate them for this :angel:
Yeah let's not hat ethem for that....we have better reasons to hate those twats! Hope they never qualify for the CL again ;)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

Come on, I expected more from you. It's ridiculous to say that diving and acting aren't wrong. He purposefully exaggerated the injury in order to force action from the referee. A play that resuts in injury should be punished more than one that does not, and thus he is warping the system. Furthermore, even if he had not held his face, it was pretty clear to everyone what happened, so his acting was just a distraction from the facts. Indeed, I haven't even mentioned the fact that it was dishonest and unsportsman-like.
Diving and acting is wrong, but I think this incident got way too much attention. Totti dives and pretends he's injured when the other player didn't even touch him. Now Rivaldo was obviously hit by the ball something which the turk deserved a red card for.
So what is worst, when you pretend you are injured when you weren't tackled or when you pretend you are injured when you actually were tackled?

Sorry for the late response, it's been Lucia. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)