A Press Conference (1 Viewer)

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mona ] ++
If there is a press conference for juve players and you have the chance to ask any of the players your questions……in this case you will play the journalist role so, who are you going to choose and what kind of questions you will ask??

My questions directly will be to Delpiero… :D
1.Who is the player that you dream to play with?
2.How did you see Dubai?
3.What is the point in cutting your hair?:confused:

Here where you tell all!!!:D
shaving his hair
fits better with the reality :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Del Piero:

You have certainly shown strong character in defining your critics, confining the pressure from opposing fans, and keeping up to the high expectations from your fans as well as dealing with other difficulties in life. How were you able to go over all this?

Buffon:

You are the most confident player I have ever seen in the pitch, even since your days at Parma. But my question is who is the most fearful striker to play against?

Ferrara:

You have spent all of your 20 football years in 2 clubs only. But which of these clubs is closer to your heart: Napoli or Juve?

Tudor:

You have been used in 2 positions by Lippi throughout your stay at Juve. But which position do you feel more comfortable with: central defence, or defensive midfielder?

Davids:

You are the only Dutch player in Juve's squad, but who is your closest friend from the squad?

Treze:

You combined very well with Del Piero in the season 2001-2002. But this combination wasn't as effective in 2002-2003. What do you think the reason is behind that? (Is it because of changing tactics or the injuries that you and Del Piero sustained)

Tacchi:

Even though you have excelled with Juve this season, you have mysteriously never been considered to don the Azzurri shirt. What is the relationship between you and Trap? Did any particular incident happen between the two of you (flying boot, possibly) ?

I can go forever with my questions :D !!!

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Del Piero:

You have certainly shown strong character in defining your critics, confining the pressure from opposing fans, and keeping up to the high expectations from your fans as well as dealing with other difficulties in life. How were you able to go over all this?

Buffon:

You are the most confident player I have ever seen in the pitch, even since your days at Parma. But my question is who is the most fearful striker to play against?

Ferrara:

You have spent all of your 20 football years in 2 clubs only. But which of these clubs is closer to your heart: Napoli or Juve?

Tudor:

You have been used in 2 positions by Lippi throughout your stay at Juve. But which position do you feel more comfortable with: central defence, or defensive midfielder?

Davids:

You are the only Dutch player in Juve's squad, but who is your closest friend from the squad?

Treze:

You combined very well with Del Piero in the season 2001-2002. But this combination wasn't as effective in 2002-2003. What do you think the reason is behind that? (Is it because of changing tactics or the injuries that you and Del Piero sustained)

Tacchi:

Even though you have excelled with Juve this season, you have mysteriously never been considered to don the Azzurri shirt. What is the relationship between you and Trap? Did any particular incident happen between the two of you (flying boot, possibly) ?

good questions dude.....i'm also want to know all of these answers....

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
tacchinardi: would you marry me? haha jk
id ask him why he doesnt play with the azzurri and that he should really consider that

and id ask everyone who is the friendliest player and who in the team they admire the most

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
Lippi: By backing off your earlier threat of quitting in case of failing to acheive the next year's CL.........are you clearly admitting that we are not the best and there are a lot of better sides out there??

pu3_kiyonobu

Jan 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Del Piero:

Buffon:

Ferrara:

Tudor:

Davids:

Treze:

Tacchi:

what a :thumb: questions
hey, r u journalist ? :D

OP
Mona

Mona

Feb 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by my_hitzJUVE ] ++
    del piero: what do you think, if u and totti can play together for juve?
    trezegol: memorable moment....france or juve?

lippi: who is the best coach in italy?

baiocco: i know u're sux...if u have a chance, would u like to play for Roma? :D

Juve Marketing Officer: When Juve will arrange the tournament to East Asia? :down:

R. Madrid will come to Malaysia 10 August....arggggghhh...i hate to hear that....

I don't think that Delpiero will like this question...:eek:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    Fahad, some of the question you raised is better than third rate soccer reporters.:thumb:.
    I especially liked the "Ciro" question, and I guess Ciro himself would have hard time answering that question.
    Anyway, I am quite surprised that not many people made question to Nedved.:eek::D.

Personally my question to Nedved - Beside yourself, who do you see as a main "rival" to balon'dor and FIFA Player of The Year?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
    BTW, question to Inzaghi?

Can you give me some tips on the art of diving, and getting caught in upside position?

Materazzi

Can you give us some of the examples of throwing jabs, low kicks, shirt pulling, hugging tactics and teach us some "acting" moves?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Fahad, some of the question you raised is better than third rate soccer reporters.:thumb:.
    Thanks Jun ;)

++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
    Anyway, I am quite surprised that not many people made question to Nedved.:eek::D.
    Nedved: If you weren't a football player what do you think you would be doing for living?

(Overmars was asked this 'classical' question one time and he said he would be a farmer!)

Whisper

May 17, 2003
    Lippi: By backing off your earlier threat of quitting in case of failing to acheive the next year's CL.........are you clearly admitting that we are not the best and there are a lot of better sides out there??
    well what i think he meant is that he has the best team in the world, Lippi and juve make a perfect combination and not winning next year would be pure bad luck and well..he cant do anything about so he'll just quit!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)