"A Modern Story of "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves" (1 Viewer)

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
My friends know me as the best bard all around the football Kingdom, so I'd like to tell you one story:

Ali Baba(aka Luciano Moggi), a poor general director, happens to see and overhear a large band of Milano thieves - forty in all and their leader Al-Mutawakkil (aka Silvio Berlusconi) - visiting their treasure store in the forest where he is wood manager. The thieves'(aka mafia's) treasure is in a cave, the mouth of which is sealed by magic - it opens on the words "Open, Serie A", and seals itself on the words "Close, Serie A". When the thieves are gone, Ali Baba (Moggi) enters the cave himself, and takes some of the treasure home.
The story has its base in an Italian saga of Agnieli Baba of the FIAT tribe . Agnieli refused to pay the taxes to Al-Mutawakkil (Berlusconi) and to support him in the Italiastan's elections. The godfather of the italian mafia(Berlusconi) did send its army ( aka media) in to keep its power upon the vital gold market in the Italiastan world and within five days it managed to fool all the people that Agnieli Baba is a thief, while he is the good old hero who saved the italian people from getting rich.

How you would like to finish this story:

A) In the end, Ali Baba was emancipated by the mighty Juve fans and upon his return he gave gold to the needy in all major towns in the road as a good gesture to the Juventinos whom he fought.

B) In the end the evil lead Thief Berlusconi uzurped the poor Italiastan, making his criminal band the most powerful one that conducts money laundering, extortion, alien smuggling, robbery, blackmail, kidnapping, political corruption, and counterfeiting.

Finish your story

:D :D :D

That's a joke of course :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)