A little ballot-stuffing help from my friends (1 Viewer)

Will you vote on this?

• Already have. Psychic, remember?

• You and your friend have the morals of a pair of weasels with seats on the Enron board. I approve.

• Never. I have the ethics of a nun.

• I hate mikhail and all his works, and voted for that other guy, Ryan.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
So, a friend of mine is up for a very minor journalism award which would help his career a bit.

This award is done by public, online vote, which probably tells you all you need to know. However, my friend is up against people who mostly have permanent posts at newspapers, while he's freelance.

I'll give the link in a moment. Copy and paste it into your browser - if there are too many voters redirected from here, they could find it and remove our votes.

So, copy and paste http://www.iia.ie/net-visionary/vote/ and vote for Emmet Ryan in the journalist section. Feel free to invent stuff if you don't want to use your real details, but make it plausible to someone running the rule over the list.

An additional poll has been posted with this thread for your amusement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Thank you for voting!

The winners will be announced on 21st May at the NetVisionary Awards ceremony in The Crowne Plaza, Dublin Northwood

Be sure not to miss your chance to attend this gala evening – book your places or table now

Please contact the Net Visionary team with any questions.

Jan 7, 2004
Thank you for voting!

The winners will be announced on 21st May at the NetVisionary Awards ceremony in The Crowne Plaza, Dublin Northwood

Be sure not to miss your chance to attend this gala evening – book your places or table now

Please contact the Net Visionary team with any questions.

only one to provide proof, what a lawyer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)