A Conte (1 Viewer)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Guys . . .
i notice here that nobody is talking about our x-capitano , well as i see the situation this season & this period exactly , we were in the same situation last season when Juve stayed 6 or 7 matches without a win but when Antonio regained his top level , that was an importent reason for our run towards the 26th scudetto . .
But the problem here isn't in the injury of Conte , but rather it's more difficult cause Lippi doesn't seem to give Conte his chance of playing just to see what he might give for us in this difficult period . . .
So guys , don't u see that A Conte must have his chance, cause our middfield players aren't in their top level these days . . !!

Forza my passion , my love , my life . . .
Forza Juventus :cool:

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Il Capitano is one of my fav juventinis, but let's face it, he's not getting younger and at the moment Tacchi is doing better than him and it's wiser if he starts the game :) Antonio is a very good sub and will be needed when the time comes, since we are playing in 3 tournaments :)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
tacchi is having one of his best seasons and while conte is greying it would be foolish to give him a regular place.

pherhaps in the coppa italia.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
conte is good considering his age.
though i think it would be unfair to give him a regular place in the starting line-up. i'm sure more younger players doo well than him now. but what conte can ive to juve which any other player can give is his experiece and wisdom. what conte has to offer to other youngsters in the training ground is enough.
he can stay, he SHOULD stay!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Conte is, well according to the reports, a terrific dressing room leader. He is a veteran of the team with Del Piero, and Ferrara. Longest serving Juve player in the current team. Also a member of our glory days. Whether he is old or not, he deserves to be on the team.:)
And how can you not love his energy and determination? He is a true champion.
:)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jun-hide ] ++
Conte is, well according to the reports, a terrific dressing room leader. He is a veteran of the team with Del Piero, and Ferrara. Longest serving Juve player in the current team. Also a member of our glory days. Whether he is old or not, he deserves to be on the team.:)
And how can you not love his energy and determination? He is a true champion.
:)
Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!
But, I saw him against Perugia! He seemed very tired!
Maybe he will be better in the next year! I hope so, because he was amazing last year!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Conte will always be there when we need him .. I hope this break will help him regain his top fitness so that he returns to the form of last year and as it was mentioned earlier, he's a great leader on the pitch. The type of player that gives his best, sweats his heart out, and never gives up .. I just hope Lippi uses the rotation system wisely in the future to keep all players on their toes, competing for a starting place in the team ..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by memin ] ++
conte - i don like he
tacch- he sucs
paro - he is the best
What makes you say that???? I never saw Paro, but he is not a regular player! He played two games this year! Don't think you can judge him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)