A Bianconeri look at the Dery della Madonnina (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
I'm always a neutral for the Milan derby, I just want an entertaining match (entertaining could be loads of goals also could mean water tight defence)

In recent times Milan have been winning the derby, and may the best team win the match this weekend. However it wouldn't hurt to change the fortunes a bit and let Inter win it. Too much of everything is no good.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
Are we suffering from shadenfreude complex, gobbi? That's a bit sad.

Inter hasn't won the derby since 2002, and I expect it to stay that way after Sunday.
1 word : Adriano:)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Should be a great game as usual. A high-scoring draw or an Inter win would suit us best, but Milan shouldn't be overlooked just because of Adriano.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
An intense match between 2 Milan teams.

With high scoring strikers like Adriano + Shevchenko, I guess the score will be 2 - 2.

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
It's not about the age , but i don't see stam as worldclass defender. infact Never !
You need new specs : Stam has arguably been the best player on the pitch against Barcelona and without him we'd probably have drawn.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++

You need new specs : Stam has arguably been the best player on the pitch against Barcelona and without him we'd probably have drawn.
he did great against barca, i agree.

Aug 1, 2003
I have to agree with Kaiser, I wouldn't underestimate Stam now after his performance against Barca. But then, Maldini already stated that the defence fears Adriano the most. It could go both ways. Let's just sit back and enjoy the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)