5th Maggio 2002 (6 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

I remember watching this in Polish TV. They kept switching from Lazio to Juventus the whole time. It was epic.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
POBO.jpg

Happy Karel Poborsky day :delpiero:

Recall day after in school, atleast 10 of us had Juve shirts to school, running Maresca il toro style in the hall, whenever we saw couple of our teachers who were Inter and Milan fans lol.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
15 years ago :eek:

Still one of my favourite moments as a juventino.

mine, too. it was quite an emotional rollercoaster afternoon, i couldn't believe my eyes. once we were virtual champions for like 10 minutes, then inter lead the game twice. the local tv did a 'multicast', they showed all goals, and basically the lazio-inter match after juve held the lead comfortably at udinese. seeing those faces at udine and roma at the final whistle... unforgettable.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:weee:

Today is the 15th anniversary of the famous day when we stole the Scudetto right in front of Inter's nose thanks to Alex, David and Lazio. :inter2:

Incredible campaign and personally my favourite Scudetto since I became a Juve fan. After 4 years of suffering without a Scudetto Lippi brought me so much joy.

1st season for Pavel, Gigi and Lilian. :touched:

:marc:

- - - Updated - - -

I remember watching this in TV. They kept switching from Lazio to Juventus the whole time. It was epic.
Same here. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Recall day after in school, atleast 10 of us had Juve shirts to school, running Maresca il toro style in the hall, whenever we saw couple of our teachers who were Inter and Milan fans lol.
:lol2: I had a friend who was an Inter fan. When he saw my face he was crushed more than Ronaldo. :lol2:

1st thing he said to me: "Are you happy now? Fixed championship!" :lol2:

Typical Inter fan. :inter2:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
POBO.jpg

Happy Karel Poborsky day :delpiero:

There were a lot of Serie A fans back then :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)