5K :D (1 Viewer)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
hey guys just a short little speech, nothing elaborate. i have reached 5k posts and thought it would be right to do a a sort of dedicication.
but instead of naming people one by one i thought it better just to thank everyone for a great time,ive loved having heated debates about juve and having a laugh or two along the way, I believe every member here brings something different to the forum and shpuld continue expressing themselves no matter what. even though i may have been a nuisance for a while lol (excessive posting :p), i have had much fun and i hope i have brought something to the forum in this time. i hope for many posts to come :p

one more thing

FORZA JUVE!!!!!:flag:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
hey guys just a short little speech, nothing elaborate. i have reached 5k posts and thought it would be right to do a a sort of dedicication.
but instead of naming people one by one i thought it better just to thank everyone for a great time,ive loved having heated debates about juve and having a laugh or two along the way. even though i may have been a nuisance for a while lol (excessive posting :p), i have had much fun and i hope i have brought something to the forum in this time. i hope for many posts to come :p

one more thing

FORZA JUVE!!!!!:flag:
Albert would think so. :p

No seriously, congrats mate on reaching the 5k milestone, your a good poster and its always a pleasure reading your posts. Heres to another 5k:pint:

OP
Salvo

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    thanks guys, haha good o'l albert, he is the one that reminded me to make one of these lol :D

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    don't make me ban your ass, go and make a proper dedication like all the rest of us did

some folk.......:disagree:

nah cheers man,here's to more

OP
    Salvo

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    don't make me ban your ass, go and make a proper dedication like all the rest of us did

some folk.......:disagree:

nah cheers man,here's to more
    :p

lol i loved how you wrote in white too.
    :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    Albert would think so. :p

No seriously, congrats mate on reaching the 5k milestone, your a good poster and its always a pleasure reading your posts. Heres to another 5k:pint:
    :(

i'm straight :ultra: and only like mature girl :eyebrows:

btw , Congrats Tore , you are a lazy poster though :seven:
    here for another 500K :coffee:

OP
    Salvo

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    :(

i'm straight :ultra: and only like mature girl :eyebrows:

btw , Congrats Tore , you are a lazy poster though :seven:
    here for another 500K :coffee:
    hahaha.

lazy? nah i just thought it would be better this way. thats just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)