342nd board meeting LIVE! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
what else is happening Mark?
I prefer that coach discussion is left for end of season, so at board meeting no.343...
Might that be our new formation as well, giving indication who would be our favorable coach for next season!?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    You left out Palladino and Buffon from that list

I couldn't hear well but Buffon is staying and Palladino could be sold completely to Genoa.

Damn new technology, I'm going back to the good old stuff.

:D couldn't find the pic of the glass with the antenna. :coffee:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    The real question is;
    Are they discussing any plans of fooling the fans, now that we failed our announced targets, into a false feeling that we have met our expectations?
    Or they will turn CR into the ultimate scapegoat and start over again?

Apr 17, 2009
    At this point I don't care if he's made the scapegoat. He's been doing a very poor job and no on has any confidence in him any longer. It would be best for all parties involved if we parted ways with him.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
    i dont think they will or can blame ranieri for all of it since they have been publicly supporting him over the year
    he will get some of the blame but out board has to take some of the blame as well

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    At this point I don't care if he's made the scapegoat. He's been doing a very poor job and no on has any confidence in him any longer. It would be best for all parties involved if we parted ways with him.
    Point is that our real problems will be ignored and if we dont fix them permanently, they will persist...

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #51
    NEWS FLASH!!!

The pizza has arrived, I repeat, the pizza has arrived!

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    News is slow because the guy who's telling everything to "the source" might be in trouble for being caught giving out some info so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)