Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    My sources say that all signatures are on paper and the contract(Diego) will be sent to the Lega-Calcio end of May.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Blanc said we will open the new stadium in May 2011. The substitute bench will be like in the Premiership, i.e. in the stands. Also between the first row and the pitch there is going to be 7.5 metres

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    J. Elkann before the meeting: "We'll build are great Juve, other champions will arrive."

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Diego is done, IMO it will take alot of fucking up for him to not be. But other champions can be interesting, IF they meant actual quality players, because as we saw in the past, they use that term quite lightly.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    names "heard" during the meeting*

Spalletti, Gasperini, Conte, Mazzarri, french fries, Quagliarella, Lavezzi, more wine please, Criscito, Dossena, Massimo Mauro, Lapo, more spotted dick please, Cassano, Salvio, Motta#1, Motta#2, De Silvestri, Zuniga, Bellusci, where's my earing aid, Hamsik, Xabi...

*fictitious but not entirely

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Haha. Very interesting indeed, especially the French Fries, and spotted dick :p

What kind of wine are they having? :D What's the difference between Motta 1 and Motta 2? :shifty:

And Fender, Poulsen is quality, but he is not a champion. He is a very good player, but not World Class.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    Marco Motta and Thiago Motta

wine is a cheap one found at any grocery for 8.59$, 7.59$ on sold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)