10 (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A fuckin decade.. damn that's a long time, isn't it?

Lots of memories come to mind. Laughs, anger, friendship and lots of lessons. Seriously, I learned a lot from this forum, by communicating with many good guys. Sometimes tears came out of my eyes for laughing hard. Sometimes I was so close on breaking the computer for some people's stupidity or hatred, sometimes it was very tiring, because I tried to explain that somethings were getting personal and annoying, instead, I felt the dose of hatred or personal attacks, in other word, stupidity increased (I can't change you, so sometimes I preferred to run instead of wasting my energy here when it was unbearable).

But in the end, it was a joy and positive to join this forum, and have these communications with all these kind of people. There were talks that day if members would meet others in this forum, I definitely would love to meet some of you.

Ok I should stop acting like a sensitive fag, and will try to keep it short. It was a pleasure to meet and communicate many of you, I enjoyed most of the time I spent here, and the things I learned here, and the pics of meats I wanked on :D

Maybe you made me love this club more, with spending loads of time here in the forum. So I thank everyone who I communicated with, laughed with/on or read your posts, and I dedicate this to everyone who felt the same way I did towards you (for anything positive).

I can't mention names, because there are many, and it would be stupid to mention many and forget some. :beer:

P.S: Loads of people are waaaaaay uglier than me here :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedvěd

Damn, I thought you were leaving with that post. :sad:

Post a picture of yourself.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #6
    Nedvěd;3107183 said:
    Damn, I thought you were leaving with that post. :sad:

Post a picture of yourself.
    You can't leave this forum, even if you want to, it's worse than "Once you go black you can't go back" , like they say "They all will come back someday" and it's true :D

I will probably keep on posting or reading these forums no matter what..

October 2001, fool! You could wait 4 more months for this.
    joined before that, there was a crash the summer of that year, and this was the re-joining date ;)

FOOL :D

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
    It saddens me that I have only known you for six months.

I have many lovely things to say, but won't embarrass you by saying them here :) Here's to ten more years :beer:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Wow. An aged poster who predates the infamous meltdown of 2001. My hat's off to you. :hi:

This is at least as much a milestone as any 20k dedication around here. Congrats, Snoop! Great to have another old timer around here. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Congrats ya ga7ba, even though dedication zay 6eezy, still you're a great guy and one of the funniest, sickest, most perverted ugly fuck i've ever had the displeasure to meet :heart:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    You're one awesome guy who this forum would not have the same identity without, Snoop. Smart guy with a unique sense of humor, yet so freaking ugly.

Congrats, Janna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)