Marcelo Zalayeta (1 Viewer)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
it is great to see that people starts to respect this man and apreciating his work , but aren't you exagerating? he is in every ****in thread, untill a few days ago everybody was bashing him :rolleyes:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
it is great to see that people starts to respect this man and apreciating his work , but aren't you exagerating? he is in every ****in thread, untill a few days ago everybody was bashing him :rolleyes:
I don't think so. Contrary to popular belief, I think a lot of people - including me - like Zalayeta. Sure, he doesn't do a lot of fancy tricks, but he does what needs to be done. His shot yesterday may not have been spectacular, but it was just enough.

Of course we would be exaggerating if we didn't like Zalayeta before yesterday, but if you know something about football you should have noticed a long time ago that Zalayeta always gets the job done.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I don't think so. Contrary to popular belief, I think a lot of people - including me - like Zalayeta. Sure, he doesn't do a lot of fancy tricks, but he does what needs to be done. His shot yesterday may not have been spectacular, but it was just enough.

Of course we would be exaggerating if we didn't like Zalayeta before yesterday, but if you know something about football you should have noticed a long time ago that Zalayeta always gets the job done.
what are you talking about:undecide:

I know what zalayeta worths probably before you,I was praising back two seasons ago, I even compared him with Di vaio and telling that he is better.

what I am talking about is that people take A player to the higest hills when he scores,and when he plays one or two bad games they bash and even insult.

Zalayeta deserves the praise not because of the goal,but because of his team work IMO and his great personality

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
he is great. I havent bashed him, but been a bit sceptical. I have always apreciated his hard work though. Keep him in the club :D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I really think Zala should marry a spanish woman cuz he proved how good he can do on ****'n thier lovely @ss...at least to Madrid + Barca

Zalayeta, the nightmare of the Spaniards.
Zalayeta: "No way u will win, I'm ur nightmare.......hahahahahahaha"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
I really think Zala should marry a spanish woman cuz he proved how good he can do on ****'n thier lovely @ss...at least to Madrid + Barca
:D

if only he did the same against big italian teams too

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

:D

if only he did the same against big italian teams too
He f**ked Inter and Roma too, twice for Roma in fact, if Milan is in there then it would be perfect ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Anyway, Zala is always dependable when called upon. He knows that he would be a 4th striker, yet he stayed on and persevere, never complains, and performs when called upon. He may lack talent and pace, yet he uses his huge body size and his never giving up attitude to give us a hard-earned win most of the time. He even helps us in the defence. I would love to have him in our club, maybe till retirement.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he has replaced our last super sub..that being kovacevic.

when are teams going to give him respect when he comes onto the field?

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
i think he will get his chance after his performance against real
he deserve to get it cuz he has a lot of potentials to show us

forza zalayyeta
forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)