Juve, Milan, Inter and Roma so far (1 Viewer)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
It seems to me that after 5 Serie A games and 3 Champions League games, Milan are definately the strongest and best team. Having brought many great players(Nesta, Rivaldo, Seedorf, Tomasson and Dida) to their already impressive squad, they are finally ready to be serious contenders for the Serie A title. And they are. After several great results in Serie A as well in the Champions League, they seem to be unstoppable and crush almost every team they meet. If they continue like this, I'm pretty shure they can finally achieve something big, like winnig Lo Scudetto or maybe even win the Champions League. After all, if not this season, when will Ancelotti finally win something?:D;)
Although it's still very early in season, I think Juventus are recently the best team after Milan. They are mostly unchanged since last season, but remain as one of the very best or the best italian team. Apart from the Parma and Como game, they have had some very good reults. Adding the fact fact that they have certainly improved since last year in the Champions League, they are once again one of the favorites for the title.:cool:
Inter have also had a good start of the season. Many good results, like having won all their first four matces, prove that. But despite this and the fact that they have bought some very good players like Crespo, Cannavaro and Coco, I consider them as worse than Milan and Juve. They might have collected more points in Serie A than Juve, and as many as Milan, but the fact that they are much weaker than Juve and Milan in the Champions League and the recent match against Juve prove that.(like Chiusano said, if there was a team that deserved to win, it was Juventus:thumb:)
Just like Capello said, with the poor transfer campaign they had this summer, the best they can hope for is the fourth place. I must say I agree. They still have a great team, but now as Inter and Milan have bought so many great players, and as Juve continue to be better as they always were;), they are now the fourth best italian team. The results also show this. Roma lost their first two matches and haven't been very impressive in the Champions League. However, it seems they are starting to recover.

Tell me if you agree...:rolleyes::D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Milan will win all this season....they look too good. When was the last time a team got new players and started extremely well by the first few months?!!
They even have squade depth.....
They are on top of the group of death already!!!

and best of all, i'm happy for them, they deserve it!

Forza Milan...forza San Paolo Maldini!
I hope to see Juve competeing with them all the way!!

OP
paulo

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ...and seeing Juve winning the title in the final minutes:rolleyes::D:D No seriously, me too. That would be great. I'm so tired of Roma and Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)