What are you eating right now? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I normally eat ciriel with 2% milk. But this morning I figured out that we are out. After some active search of what to eat I found nothing, and I had to deal with a banana.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    Interesting that you intended to wat something and you have a plate ready :D

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Pop-tarts cost a fortune in Sweden, that is if one can find them

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
    Interesting that you intended to wat something and you have a plate ready :D
    Yeah, in the morning (when I'm 90% asleep), I automatically take out the plate, even though there's nothing to eat. :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    that first thing, what the **** is it? Bread with chocolate sauce and bananas? What kind of sick world do we live in when people eat that combination.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    that first thing, what the **** is it? Bread with chocolate sauce and bananas? What kind of sick world do we live in when people eat that combination.
    it looks like a crepe , it tastes good just with nutella, no bananas

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    nutella? What are you guys french? :D
    nutella is actually italian and in South America is quite big. I dont think its big here in America, though. I think they prefer peanut butter :D

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

nutella is actually italian and in South America is quite big. I dont think its big here in America, though. I think they prefer peanut butter :D
    Yeah but the french eat it with everything. French are nutella heads. Then again i based my opinion on 2 french people :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)