Post any questions about your trip to Delle Alpi HERE. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Yo, I don't know if this is the right thread, but this is just general team talk, so here goes. Ok, I'm going to go watch this game when it happens in March. I just wanted to know whether or not anyone has actually been there and could give me a feel of the stadium. I haven't bought tickets yet, but I am contemplating over whether or not I should splurge and get the 100 euro Est tribuna tickets that are right on the second floor or save my moneyand just get a 50 euro seat that is just off to the side of the normal seating area. Guys, help me out!!! i I'd really appreciate it.

Grazie

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I've sat a couple of times around the halfway line in the first tier - and I found I had an excellent view.

I've also sat near to the away fans, there's nothing like being pelted with coins and Flairs (the firecracker things, not the dodgy trousers) by the Milan fans! Still we were winning 3-0 so I didn't really care.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
While there is much logic in buying the most expensive tribuna seats (you don't travel such a great distance and then sit in crappy seats), I have always enjoyed sitting in the curva with the animals. The ultras make the match fun. They stand and sing for the entire 90 minutes, which is better than sitting on your hands with the suits. Sit with the Juve animals, you will not regret it.

OP
LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    While there is much logic in buying the most expensive tribuna seats (you don't travel such a great distance and then sit in crappy seats), I have always enjoyed sitting in the curva with the animals. The ultras make the match fun. They stand and sing for the entire 90 minutes, which is better than sitting on your hands with the suits. Sit with the Juve animals, you will not regret it.
    I was considering that, but I wanted to actually watch this match. To what I hear, you sometimes can even see the game with the flags and the flair and the smoke, etc...

What I wanted to know was, how are the seats that are slightly more to the side (but more towards the Juve curve)? They sell those ones for only 50 euro.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I have never been there, and I wouldnt want to watch a game there either. Not until it's renovated..

OP
    LaPrimaJuve

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    I have never been there, and I wouldnt want to watch a game there either. Not until it's renovated..
    lol! Don't make comments like that until you've actually been to the stadium. Besides, what kind of Juve Fan doesn't go see there team play just because the stadium needs some work...

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
    I find men signing songs and chanting annoying and even alittle embarassing. Stick with the suits.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

I find men signing songs and chanting annoying and even alittle embarassing. Stick with the suits.
    I'm stuck with the suits everyday. Hell, I am a suit, but football is the domain of the animals. Being accustomed to the sterile American sports experience, I enjoy the cauldron atmosphere of the Italian football grounds.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    I have been there and it's just marvelous. It's very massive and admirable from the outside.

I watched very near (tribuna) the pitch that time and the view was still excellent despite not being near the pitch because of the oval track.

It's not as bad as what other people say, but it can surely be better if we were brought closer to the pitch.

I suggest you go and experience it yourself.

The atmosphere is excellent!

When we scored a goal, it didn't matter if you knew who was beside you or not, you'd just hug and celebrate with each other! Simply amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)