Bianconeri century team (1 Viewer)

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
hi guys ..

i came accross this pic in the last week ...

it gives juve century team w/ players 3 players choosen in each position ..

i think it'll be interesting enough that we shall see some different opionions goin on ...

though .. opionions should differ from one to another .. but i hope that everyone remember that s/he gives his opionion from his point of view ... and others might or might not agree w/ him or her ...

SO .. EVERYONE .. i invite ya all to share opionions ...

For example .. do u think zizo is ignored in this list ...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Di Livio is nominated? That's pretty strange. Also would like to know why you have Montero ahead of Ferrara? :confused:

And Sivori/Platini/Baggio looks a little crowded for that one spot, I would have two of them instead. Perhaps also switch Baggio for Zidane, not quite sure about that one, in either case Baggio is more of a forward.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Di Livio and Conte are not world class champions but I think they are very important 4 Juve history. Zidane and Ferrara schould be in too! Baggio can also be in a foward position (in the NT he alwais played there) but in Juve he played more as a mildfielder.
Some I don't even know who are they... 4 example Del Sol... I never heard about him... but I think It's cause was long time ago...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
ZZ is even in the "fifa team" of ever and he won the "golden ball" while in Juve... He can't miss here!!!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
P.S.: Don't tell me this dream team is too much 4 dreams... I already know that with 7 fowards they will maybe score a lot of goals but also they will have a lot of defence problems... is just to point how is considered ZZ in all the world and that is crazy not to have him in the "bianconeri century team"!

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
------------------ Rubber Man -----------------

-------- Gentile --- Scirea --- Cabrini -------

-- Causio -- Tardelli -- Furino -- Boniperti --

------------------ Platini --------------------

---------- Charles ------ Del Piero -----------

Vavasori
Ferrara
Rosetta
Deschamps
Sivori
Bettega
Borel

OP
Almajhool

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    why you have Montero ahead of Ferrara?
    ummm .. good question .. but i didn't do the pic ...

Di Livio is nominated? That's pretty strange.
    .. i don't agree .. i think Di livio was important in juve .. he did really well .. instead .. i don't know why conte is there ..

respaul : i agree somehow with what u got .. but still thre are important players u left out ...

I still find this list ( the one i have ) is incomplete .. Zz is a key player in juve's history ... he did really great in his 5 seasons ...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    -------------------- Zoff -----------------

-- Tardelli -- Causio -- Zidane -- Boniperti --

---------- Charles ------ Baggio -----------

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    P.S.: I know maybe to put also ZZ is too much but the defense is very strong... They can make it!

In the bench: Buffon (I like him more then Peruzzi), Ferrara, Deschamps, Sivori, Anastasi, Davids maybe Montero and maybe also Pessotto he is very underratted but in his role he is perfect... and he is one of the Juve players who won more and always playing...

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    paolo the left fwd is Cruyff, dutch fans will eat you alive for not knowing that, the cental defender is Beckenbauer and the Germans will not be amused

Mate, not to start any arguments but no way is Baggio ahead of Dp in a Juve shirt, overall career is another matter but as a Juve player, he has been surpassed by Dp

Also how can you put Platini behind the front 2 and Zz in the midfield, surely Zz is better than Paltini in that role while Platini is superior to Zz as a midfielder as his long passes and vision are better

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i would include tacconi with the keepers ,, ferrara in right back ,, carrera and kohler in centre defence ,, zidane , de agostini ,, deschamps in central midfield ,, Paolo rossi as stricker

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Mate, not to start any arguments but no way is Baggio ahead of Dp in a Juve shirt, overall career is another matter but as a Juve player, he has been surpassed by Dp

Also how can you put Platini behind the front 2 and Zz in the midfield, surely Zz is better than Paltini in that role while Platini is superior to Zz as a midfielder as his long passes and vision are better
    Denco I didn't say I will take DP out of the century team!!! DP and Roby both deserve to be in it... Is just choosed my favorite 11 and I put Baggio cause I think he's a better player but I won't say anything bad about what DP did in Juve cause he's a "flag" he's always been playing there... Baggio is better in the overall carreer cause he did very good in the NT, especially in the 3 WC he did, won the golden ball, fifa world player, ecc... but their 2 bianconeri careers are so different... I can't say wich one is better but I'll try to compare them .
    When Baggio was in Juve the team was not too good and he was undubfuly the best player in the world at the moment, he was Juve, all the team was aroud him, but that period was not so succesful. DP is in a different situation the team is very good and he is not the only star (ZZ before and Nedved now is the center of the team) , he also had problems (remember that he was booed in Turin 4 long) but this juve is more succesful he work good 4 the team and he have been here 4 more years... so I think RB was better as a "solo" infact he was considered the best in the world that years and he won so many personal award but DP bianconeri career is better cause the team won more even if he never been schinig like Roby...

About Platinì and ZZ, you right... the point is that a team with Baggio, Platini and Zidane is difficolt to make but is hard to take ZZ out... I will do it again with Davids instead of him :D , I don't understand why Davids is not in the "century team" he is probably one of the best midfilder in the world! I forgot about Tacconi he probably deserved a place and Vialli also...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    -------------------- Zoff -----------------

-- Tardelli -- Causio -- Davids -- Boniperti --

---------- Charles ------ Baggio -----------

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++
    In this "fifa team", who's the left forward, centre back and goalkeeper? I can't recognise them...
    Are you kidding?!?!? THAT'S JOHAN CRUYFF!!!!!

And you call yourself a football fan....tsss.....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Almajhool ] ++
    hi guys ..

i came accross this pic in the last week ...

it gives juve century team w/ players 3 players choosen in each position ..

i think it'll be interesting enough that we shall see some different opionions goin on ...

though .. opionions should differ from one to another .. but i hope that everyone remember that s/he gives his opionion from his point of view ... and others might or might not agree w/ him or her ...

SO .. EVERYONE .. i invite ya all to share opionions ...

For example .. do u think zizo is ignored in this list ...
    What? Where the hell is Vialli?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)