Daniel de Ridder Skills (courtesy of Erik) (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Erik sent me a video many months ago which was basically a whole talk show with a football clip at the end. I chopped it up and had it ready to compress and upload, but due to exams, my long absence from the forums, my laziness and a whole host of other reasons, I haven't been able to upload it till now.

I still haven't finished chopping off the borders yet, but I've kept Erik waiting too long, so I just uploaded it, complete with oversized black borders

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~grahambae/Daniel de Ridder.avi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
He doesn't have a left foot? One day I'll make one of me when I get a decent device to record onto..and you'll all shit yourselves. :LOL:
..not laughing, in absolute amazement. I kid you not.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
He doesn't have a left foot? One day I'll make one of me when I get a decent device to record onto..and you'll all shit yourselves. :LOL:
..not laughing, in absolute amazement. I kid you not.
I didn't get 90% of your post but to answer your initial question:

Yes, he does have a left foot.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Erik sent me a video many months ago which was basically a whole talk show with a football clip at the end. I chopped it up and had it ready to compress and upload, but due to exams, my long absence from the forums, my laziness and a whole host of other reasons, I haven't been able to upload it till now.

I still haven't finished chopping off the borders yet, but I've kept Erik waiting too long, so I just uploaded it, complete with oversized black borders

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~grahambae/Daniel de Ridder.avi
THANK YOU graham! My confidence in you is restored :thumb: :)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I didn't get 90% of your post but to answer your initial question:

Yes, he does have a left foot.
Then re-read it. It makes sense.
..and yes, evidently he does have a left foot but if he's got the balls to do one of those videos, he should definitely use it more often.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
the last two lines are confusing to me but whatever.

and he has trained his left foot a lot this season; he's getting increasingly better. the video was from last year and obviously; in just a promotion video he's always gonna use his favourite leg.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
:groan: why do people think a stupid fun video for a lame-ass talkshow is a good indicator of a player's capabilities?
He must've thought himself worthy of such a showcase. If not, I'm sure they could've shown a montage of in-game footage..

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I don't see anything special in his moves...

Maybe some good juggling skills, but his moves didn't seem tough at all.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
you have lame-ass talkshows in the Netherlands? :eek:
It's actuallly quite cool - they once had a politician and a rapper as guest and the rapper completely verbally trashed the politician :D

Just ask Martin - he loved it too! :eek:

++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I don't see anything special in his moves...

Maybe some good juggling skills, but his moves didn't seem tough at all.
I know, it's just fun to watch as I know the player

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's actuallly quite cool - they once had a politician and a rapper as guest and the rapper completely verbally trashed the politician :D

Just ask Martin - he loved it too! :eek:
Actually I never saw it myself, just heard Erik rave about it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)