Adrian Mutu (1 Viewer)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Okay fellaz, here is the Adrian Mutu thread :D talk a lot about him now ;)
I begin. I think he is a great player. At least when he played for Parma. He has creativity, great finnisher and good freekicks. He will be the successor of Del Piero and this means, sadly but true, that Del Piero at Juventus will not be anymore. after this summer, he will move to another club. THis is best for both parts. :frown::frown::frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Del Piero will not leave Juve until the end of his career. Moggi simply loves him and so do fans. ;)

As for Mutu, he will be a great adition to our squad. Another great move by Moggi.

OP
Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Man it's a long time :( He will be able to play the last 2 games of the season though :D maybe he will score the crucial goal that makes us seize the scudetto?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
    Man it's a long time :( He will be able to play the last 2 games of the season though :D maybe he will score the crucial goal that makes us seize the scudetto?

maybe we'll secure our scudetto earlier? ;)

Jun 7, 2003
    Del Piero will be till his career end in juve and became like ferrara or rampulla scount or somethin a position in Juve management i hope that. But his wage must be lower it is too much. Adrian Mutu will get the role of Del Piero. But not yet Del Piero will come back to his old form and will show us how worth he is.

P.S.: Who saw against parma his brillant trick through the both parma player to nedved.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    The Italian club tried to acquire Mutu last summer, but the deal failed reportedly because of a high transfer fee demanded by the Chelsea.

Mutu tested positive for cocaine in September and is undergoing rehabilitation.

from Foxx Sports

Way to go Moggi!

OP
    Daddi

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Yeah, I think so too. But I think that Sheva, Crespo, Inzaghi, Tomasson is great too.

Even Adriano, Vieri, Martins, Recoba, Cruz is great ;)

Drogba, Gudjohnsen, Kezman is good too

But Juventus has the best one ;)

Aug 27, 2003
    I think what moggi is trying to o is work up a dou that will be unbeatble if he gets adirano who would be amazing alongside zlatan while del piero might stay with his old partenrship trezeguet in other matches
    ive heard rumors of del piero leaving and going off the the j-league which suprised me! but i highly doubt it.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    My main worry is that he won't regain his form soon enough.It'll probably be 9 months before he plays competetively again,and he isn't guaranteed alot of games either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)