Tickets for Juve Games (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
on the 9th of march at the delle alpi.

itll be my first time watching juve live in the stadium. any good places, deals and so on? how much can i expect tickets will go for? should i sit in the curva?

yeah thats right - haters get bucked on!

*imitates sound of bullets firing*

*looks around*

...anyway, any advice?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
now www.juventus.com offers informations about the tickets.
Yep. here it's what it says on their website:
Juventus-Real Madrid tickets

Due to the huge demand for Juventus-Real Madrid tickets, the Club has decided to sell them in advance, namely two months before the fixture scheduled on March, 9th to be played at the Delle Alpi. As of Friday, January, 14th, the tickets will be sold solely on juventus.com until January, 21st. At the same time, but only until January, 30th, season-ticket holders may exercise the right of pre-emption over the sale and purchase the tickets at authorized ticket offices (Lottomatica stores in Italy). From January, 24th to 30th, Lottomatica stores will sell tickets for the available seats, while as of February, 4th until the match day, sale will be free.

Summary:

FROM FRI 01/14/2005 TO SUN 01/30/2005: PRE-EMPTION FOR SEASON-TICKET HOLDERS
FROM FRI 01/14/2005 TO FRI 01/21/2005: AVAILABLE SEATS ON SALE EXCLUSIVELY ON THE WEBSITE
FROM MON 01/24/2005 TO SUN 01/30/2005: AVAILABLE SEATS ON SALE AT LOTTOMATICA STORES
FROM FRI 02/04/2005 TO WED 03/09/2005: FREE SALE (also for the seats that may not have been purchased by season-ticket holders)

Notes:

-On the website, a maximum of 6 tickets can be purchased.
-Until February, 4th Poltroncine Blu tickets won’t be on sale as they’re reserved to UEFA. Poltroncine Blu season-ticket holders – North end of stadium – may contact directly the phone number in Turin 011-6563423 for an alternative seat of their choice (see point “f” of Campagna Abbonamenti Stagione 2004/2005’s general conditions of purchase ).

Godders

Jan 12, 2005
Hello all,

A group of four of us from England are visiting Turin at the start of Feb and are going to be watching Juve v Samp before staying in Turin a couple of days and then heading to Barca to watch Barca v Atletico.

What is the best way to go about getting tickets? Where is the best place for atmos to stand in the Juve end?

Is it possible to get tickets in the Samp end? I believe they'll be housed in what is known as 'the cage'?

Thanks

Si

Scarface

Jan 12, 2005
Please inform me of some good sites for purchasing tickets online. listicket.it is a good site but it provides only tickets for upcoming matches, what I want is to order ticket for lets say Milan - Juve at 08/05 or Juve - Inter 17/04, cause Im afraid that there will be no tickets when the match come close or there will be but at high prices.. tell me the links where you guys order your tickets, Thanks a lot

Jan 24, 2004
juve - real

during the first four days 10.000 tickets were sold via the internet. only 1.200 were ordered from Italy. The rest came from countries all over the world. Switzerland, France, UK and Japan seem to have the most Juve fans who want to see juve bashing real :angel: in delle alpi. followed by: Belgium, Lussemburgo, Austria, Sweden, Hungary and Finland...

at least 3 tix were ordered from Germany ;)

Feb 10, 2005
Hi everyone.

First of all my apologies if I started this thread in the wrong categorie,but i wouldn't know where to put it elsewhere.

i'm new here, i'am a fan of Juve, and certainly a believer in ADP...
But in a while it's my brother's 18th birthday.
i would like to give him a ticket for Milan vs Juve on 8th of May.

Since we live in Belgium it takes a lot to get into an italian football stadium so i would like to know what the prices can be for this big game in San Siro.

Could anyone give me some info regarding this subject please!

Thx anyway!!

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by JuventinoBelgic ] ++
Hi everyone.

First of all my apologies if I started this thread in the wrong categorie,but i wouldn't know where to put it elsewhere.

i'm new here, i'am a fan of Juve, and certainly a believer in ADP...
But in a while it's my brother's 18th birthday.
i would like to give him a ticket for Milan vs Juve on 8th of May.

Since we live in Belgium it takes a lot to get into an italian football stadium so i would like to know what the prices can be for this big game in San Siro.

Could anyone give me some info regarding this subject please!

Thx anyway!!
8/5 is my birthday.can someone do me a favour like that? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)