Tickets for Juve Games - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 126
  1. #81
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    79,584
    Cash
    104,290
    Mentioned
    1933 Post(s)
    You have some info about the tickets in this thread:

    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showth...99#post1801599

  2. #82
    Juventuz legend Marc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Rijeka [Croatia]
    Posts
    19,645
    Cash
    17,801
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donpatriot View Post
    Hello!

    I'm from Slovenia and I want to go to the Juve match in Udine (only 40 km away from slovenian border) on 28.1.2009. This will be my first time watching Serie A match at stadium and I don't know where can I buy ticket for the game? And which stand shall I take? (I don't want to be alone with Udinese's fans supporting Juve. )

    It might happen I'll be on my own coming to the game and I wonder if it is safe walking all alone down the streets of Udine wearing Juve scarf around my neck? *gulp*

    28.1.2009, 15:00 Udinese - Juventus (Stadio Friuli, Udine)

    Thanks for help!
    I will send you a private message with all the details. I attended this game last season and it all went very fine.

  3. #83
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    1,574
    Cash
    2,229
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-K.O. View Post
    I will send you a private message with all the details. I attended this game last season and it all went very fine.
    could you forward that pm to me as well please?
    thanks

  4. #84
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    4
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello. I'm a lurker here. I'll be in Torino this weekend and wonder if there is likely to be any sort of problem getting a ticket for the Cagliari game from one of the Listicket places in town. (Hate their website, it's a PITA trying to order tickets through them). Also, which end of the Olimpico does the curva usually sit at? I'd like to sit with a view of them as well as of the pitch.

    Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions/etc.

  5. #85
    Primavera player DudebuD's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    295
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennie View Post
    Hello. I'm a lurker here. I'll be in Torino this weekend and wonder if there is likely to be any sort of problem getting a ticket for the Cagliari game from one of the Listicket places in town. (Hate their website, it's a PITA trying to order tickets through them). Also, which end of the Olimpico does the curva usually sit at? I'd like to sit with a view of them as well as of the pitch.

    Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions/etc.
    This will help http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/JAY...asp?myticket=1


    Heres a map of the stadium
    http://www.juventus.com/site/filesit...on_settori.pdf

    And if i recall correctly the ultras sit in the Curva Scirea Sud, but the Tradizione Bianconera(formerly the Fighters group) occupy some of the Curva Scirea nord

  6. #86
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DC
    Posts
    4
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks bunches for the information and links, DudebuD! Am looking forward very much to the game!

  7. #87
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,

    I'm a collector from Belgium. I collect all the European tickets from FC Bruges (better know like Club Brugge).
    I'm searching these ticket from your team:
    -FC Bruges - Juventus 12/04/1978
    I hope you can help me; please let me know when you have these tickets.
    I want to buy them or exchange them.
    On my website you can see which tickets I can offer you. ticketsclubbrugge.tk
    You can contact me on this adress: bregt_moens@hotmail.com

    Best regards,

    Bregt

  8. #88
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nobody who can help me?

  9. #89
    Juventuz bench khalidkassim's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    JO
    Posts
    543
    Cash
    1,240
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone, I'm considering travelling to Rome to watch Roma - Juve next weekend. Does anyone know anywhere reliable where i can purchase tickets - preferabbly online?

    I'm looking for somewhere where I can buy tickets based on a specific section or even row for a reasonable price

    I tried listicket but couldn't find anything

  10. #90
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    107,754
    Cash
    18,328
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Listicket starts selling on Monday before the match.

  11. #91
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi fellow Juve fans!

    Great to find a Juve community site like this finally!!

    I'm new on here so go easy on me please! I've browsed through this thread in order to find out some info regarding purchasing tickets for a particular Juve game.
    I know most of you mention the Listicket site and that you can only get them the Monday before the match. However does anyone know of any other site that you'd be able to purchase tickets much more in advanced, and that is obviously safe too.

    I'm after the match played on the 25th of October 2009 against Siena in Siena. As I am travelling then and will be on a tour it will be too hard for me to purchase these the week before. I've emailed the offical site about 5 times for info and I have not had one respose yet!
    One site I have had joy from is euroteam.net, but I cannot find anything about them saying that they are safe or unsafe.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Cheers!
    Last edited by Libba75; 27.08.2009 at 11:54.

  12. #92
    Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Queuing for the toilet.
    Posts
    9,023
    Cash
    4,013
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Every Serie A team sells their tickets through an official partner. As mentioned earlier, in Juve's case this is Listicket (Lottomatica).

    I don't know which partner Siena uses though.
    If you're lucky you can get the tickets a few weeks in advance. Just because Juve puts them on sale 4 or 5 days before the game doesn't mean other teams do the same. In fact, Juve tickets (home games) always seem to be (among) the last to go on sale.
    You should probably check out Siena's website to find out more details. Personally, I wouldn't get my tickets through an unofficial outlet, but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

    If you are in Italy the days (or weeks) before October 25th it shouldn't be a problem though. Every city has multiple stores (e.g. a "tabaccheria") that sell football tickets. At the entrance of such stores you can see which "type" of tickets they sell: Listicket or others.
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."


    Days spent in Turin : 81
    Games watched in the stadium : 26

  13. #93
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    107,754
    Cash
    18,328
    Mentioned
    1461 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Libba75 View Post
    Hi fellow Juve fans!

    Great to find a Juve community site like this finally!!

    I'm new on here so go easy on me please! I've browsed through this thread in order to find out some info regarding purchasing tickets for a particular Juve game.
    I know most of you mention the Listicket site and that you can only get them the Monday before the match. However does anyone know of any other site that you'd be able to purchase tickets much more in advanced, and that is obviously safe too.

    I'm after the match played on the 25th of October 2009 against Siena in Siena. As I am travelling then and will be on a tour it will be too hard for me to purchase these the week before. I've emailed the offical site about 5 times for info and I have not had one respose yet!
    One site I have had joy from is euroteam.net, but I cannot find anything about them saying that they are safe or unsafe.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Cheers!
    Juve's home matches are sold via Listicket. The tickets are released on Monday before the game.

    I think I have said that at least 78423427 times on this forum.

  14. #94
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your help guys!

    Buck Futter, unfortunately I arrive in Italy on the 24th of October, but I'll see how I go. Will try Siena first, cheers!

    And yes as mentioned I am aware about the tickets being sold the Monday before

    Thanks again guys!

  15. #95
    Primavera player DeBo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    400
    Cash
    22,849
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone know about Champions League games? I'm traveling to France when Juventus plays Bordeaux and I neeeeeed to go. The cheapest tickets I'm finding are like 210 euro. Are there any cheaper?

  16. #96
    Juventuz champion Boksic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,652
    Cash
    7,490
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeBo View Post
    Anyone know about Champions League games? I'm traveling to France when Juventus plays Bordeaux and I neeeeeed to go. The cheapest tickets I'm finding are like 210 euro. Are there any cheaper?
    I would imagine that all of the tickets would go to the Ultras, so they will be very difficult to get.

    If you have any luck please let me know because I have always been interested in going to away Juve games especially in the champions league.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

    Grazie Alex

  17. #97
    Inferiority complex IncuboRossonero's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In the banned world
    Posts
    7,039
    Cash
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this one time at Delle Alpi in 2003 I tossed a "piss bomb" as we affectionately call it at a couple dressed in matching Nedved jerseys making out in the Curva..the balloon hit the 'lady' broke apart by the peak on her cap and splashed across their face...

    behind me 500 supporters started a chant in my honor....

    Good times...

  18. #98
    Grazie Ale blondu's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Mures, Romania
    Posts
    27,370
    Cash
    1,196
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    i raised the whole steaua bucharest crowd once , starting a chant which they continued ...
    Un cavaliere non lascia mai una Signora

  19. #99
    Juventuz champion Boksic's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    7,652
    Cash
    7,490
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IncuboRossonero View Post
    this one time at Delle Alpi in 2003 I tossed a "piss bomb" as we affectionately call it at a couple dressed in matching Nedved jerseys making out in the Curva..the balloon hit the 'lady' broke apart by the peak on her cap and splashed across their face...

    behind me 500 supporters started a chant in my honor....

    Good times...
    what a superb person you must be
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

    Grazie Alex

  20. #100
    اختك يا زمن JBF's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amman
    Posts
    18,451
    Cash
    96
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Yup, he's a piss legend. If it wasn't for piss no one would even notice him. Pissing and getting pissed at is all what he lives for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson Mandela
    We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.

    68 years...We will return.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •