OFFICIAL - Mark Iuliano joins Mallorca! (1 Viewer)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    It's a full transfer

@Martin: Me too, but instead he went to a club thats second last in the Primera.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Well Mallorca is like a yoyo, they've had some really good seasons in the past, who knows what could happen. Of course no more Eto'o but that doesn't mean they will definitely be relegated, they've been in the top flight for years.

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    haha...I expect a better club...but I guess Mallorca is ok...thats his standard by the way...

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I really hope he'll have a good time there. He's done a lot for Juve in the past, and I thank him for that.

Ciao, Mark! And good luck!!

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
    Iuliano sold to Majorca Wednesday 12 January, 2005

------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus defender Mark Iuliano has been sold to Spanish side Majorca for an undisclosed sum.

The player has not started for the Bianconeri in the League this season, making just one appearance in the Coppa Italia against Atalanta.

Former international Iuliano has been on the transfer list for some time, and the move could see him return to first team action in Spain’s top Division.

The full-back signed for Juve in 1996 and went on to win the Scudetto four times, two Italian Super Cups and a European Super Cup.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    at last something is happening in the club. Good luck Juliano, thanks for some great moments and some not :p but most great moments. Take care and take Legro with you :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    I said it last season, I never wanted to see Iuliano play for Juve again.

Still, kudos for all you have done, a few years ago he as standard in the Italian NT's first 11.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    Good luck to Iuliano.I always thought he was underrated and has been a good reserve defender in my book.Well,another old bird leaves the roost.Ferrara will go soon,then Tacchinardi and Pessotto.It's the passing of an impressive generation indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)