Pavel Nedved (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well this topic had to be introduced sooner or later. Neddy was one of the best players in the last 3 years for juve.He was one of the main reasons why juve won two scudettos in a row. Last year i think his performances were a little lower than the year before.

At the begining of this year neddy played his usual good game.Scored some vital goals and played some great performances especially in the champions league.

Now however especially in the last three matches he contributed very little to the team's efforts. He is one of the more attacking midfielders and since our attackers didnt produce against parma and milan especially.this is when neddy should step up and produce some vital passes or even score.
Everyone is so hooked up to the alex situation, that they forgot about neddy and his " drop in form". Its something that all the juve fans should consider and even Don.Fabio himself, although i think he knows.

Some people say that neddy isnt the same as he was few years ago, cuz simply of the great performances by camo,emerson, and even zlatan who often dropes down to midfield or goes to the right/left.
I say that neddy is the kind of guy that imposes his performances on his teamates and shows them he is there, always asking for the ball and producing great passes,shots,and just impressing.These days we r just seeing a shadow of the real, he didnt produce one assist or even score.Although he is very energetic in the field,moves very well but he seems agitated, angry and mostly his overall performances r not wat u expected.

Now i just want our neddy to get his form back as we need it now more than ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mitsuko

Jan 11, 2005
one of the reasons i started following juve was nedved. i watched a random game and was so impressed by the number of scoring chances he created, his great defensive tackles, etc.

getting nedved back in top form is what juve needs right now.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This brings back bad memories. I'm 100% sure we wouldve won the final if he was playing. DANG! I remember I almost cried too :(

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
stupid rule that is tho. i think everyone would want the best players to be playing in the champ league final.

tacci got like 9 yellow cards in that champ league campaign and needy got about 3. and neddy missed the final.

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
I hate Urs Meier or whatever the ref's name is. And I'm also mad at Lippi for not subbing Nedved!!! ARGH!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Is that the pic versus Real 03? Man, I barely remember the score of that game. :undecide: I hate the Beer-football tradition, I always end up filling the table with all kinds of crap in importans games, just for the sake of it. :(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I hate Urs Meier or whatever the ref's name is. And I'm also mad at Lippi for not subbing Nedved!!! ARGH!
Yup it was Urs Meier all rite, and he has retired.

Dec 26, 2004
That game could be the most fantastic one I've ever watch to JUVE in my whole life inform DP, Neddy, Gigi, Zambro, Davids...
Even the likes of Tacchi and Birind were just great ...
but the way it finish :frown:
Tragedey

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
I seriously dont think Nedved's tackle worth a yellow card that cost him the final...
The eventual repercussions don't matter. It was a stupid tackle to make and he deserve a yellow for it. It sucks, but that's the way things are.

I know Nedved is naturally hard-working and gives 110%, bu the needs to stop making those stupid tackles. He made yet another really unnecessary tackle from behind against Livorno just the other day, and was duly booked for it. I love Nedved, but I couldn't help but say out loud "you IDIOT"

Daddi

Oct 27, 2004
Nedved hasnt been so good in recent matches. I bet he's tired of the hard matching lately. I want to see Olivera play instead of him in at least 1 game so that he can recover...

OP
sateeh

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    i agree with subbing him with either kapo or olivera. a player needs to get some time off, and am guessing thats wat neddy needs at the moment

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    He probably won't play against Atalanta,he needs the rest anyway.

An on-form Nedved is nearly unstoppable as you'll probably have to confine him to our own half to stop him from hitting those 40-yard screamers.We've probably seen the best of Pavel but with his dedication and hard work i can see him playing for another two years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)