Smilies (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Are you using the quick reply box at the bottom of the window?

To see the smilies, you have to click on the "Post Reply" button, and the smilies will be displayed in a panel next to the message box. You'll soon get used to the most common smilies and not need to look at that box anymore ;)

OP
Zlatanfan

Zlatanfan

Oct 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Are you using the quick reply box at the bottom of the window?

To see the smilies, you have to click on the "Post Reply" button, and the smilies will be displayed in a panel next to the message box. You'll soon get used to the most common smilies and not need to look at that box anymore ;)
    Nope i always click on the post reply button, but i don't see emoticons/smilies anywhere

edit: I just made a print screen:

http://ketsenjansen.elspeet-online.nl/prs.JPG

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Okay, try going to your Profile -> User options

at the bottom of the page u should see something like this:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Anyone can help how I can see the smilies on android? How I can add it to the phone keyboard?

I see it like this :xxxxx: whatever xxxxx is
    I had the same problem when I had an old phone. It couldn't be fixed and sadly it was only solved once I bought a new phone.

It was a huge mystery, same went for facebook. I never knew if a girl sent me a heart or a penis.

Aug 2, 2005
    I had the same problem when I had an old phone. It couldn't be fixed and sadly it was only solved once I bought a new phone.

It was a huge mystery, same went for facebook. I never knew if a girl sent me a heart or a penis.
    Lol
    No issues with facebook though
    I have Samsung s7 edge
    Pretty new :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)