Juve games on TV/radio/internet - Juventus Matches - Juventuz Forums - Page 27
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Cash
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    $#@!ing $#@!
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

" Gli antijuventini sono come le zanzare, fastidiosi ma possono solo sucare"

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catenaccio View Post
    OK guys, I have taken the plunge. Just subscribed to Al Jazeera for 9 months (the season package). I had no issues using a non middle eastern credit card. And it works pretty well. Paid US$135 up front and no more to pay for the rest of the season - works out to be US$15 a month - honestly what service in the world gives you all this for that price? Thats right - no-one.

The HD channels don't look that high quality but its still decent and very watchable and the stream is extremely smooth.

The "catch up section" has audio but no commentary. I prefer that to Arabic commentary (or any language I don't understand) personally so I can live with that.

Already checked that some live streams are in English and some HD channels have an "audio 1; audio 2" section. So I am hoping that the HD live stream of a Serie A match you can choose between Arabic and English.

In conclusion, I am a very happy camper. I think I no longer require one of my cable boxes at home so this will end up saving me money and give me total live access (and replays) to: Serie A, EPL, Champions League, La Liga, and french league. Only thing it doesn't have is the Bundesliga - which is a non-issue for me.
    Is this satellite or internet streams?

Cash
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Hey guys, I had a question for you juventini who aren't able to watch the games live, do you just download them at your convenience or do you dvr it or something along those lines? I just got a new job and will be missing some games and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a dvr product or tv recoding machine. Thanks
    "I love the sea... you know why? Because you can not see the end; the sea is the image of perfect freedom" -Allegri

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    What's your company's policy on sick leaves and business leaves?
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJuventino View Post
    Hey guys, I had a question for you juventini who aren't able to watch the games live, do you just download them at your convenience or do you dvr it or something along those lines? I just got a new job and will be missing some games and was wondering if anyone could recommend me a dvr product or tv recoding machine. Thanks
    https://vk.com/video?section=album_54709059

Cash
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    What's your company's policy on sick leaves and business leaves?
    I'm not too sure but I'm only part time so I rather not skip work even though it really really sucks to miss a juve game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-444 View Post
    What is this exactly?

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    I'm not too sure but I'm only part time so I rather not skip work even though it really really sucks to miss a juve game.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this exactly?

Cash
    Mentioned
    404 Post(s)
    Its asking me to link my facebook or put my phone number, i rather know if its safe before i sign up for $#@!

- - - Updated - - -

Its asking me to link my facebook or put my phone number, i rather know if its safe before i sign up for $#@!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

a Russian social network
    there you can watch all the matches of the Juve
    without downloading

Bloody Pingu Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I watch the games online on http://live.varzesh3.com/
    Its really good.
    I wipe my ass with your feelings.